XXXIX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

"Im going to get some food, i'll be right back

"Im going to get some food, i'll be right back. You wanna come jenna?" Isaiah asked her.

"yeah i'll go with you" She said, securing her purse as the both of them walked off to the food court.

-

"uh whatchu doin' on my man" I heard an awfully familiar voice,

I glanced up and it was the girl who was hitting on him last night at that party. I rolled my eyes, glancing down at Jahseh, who sucked his teeth, rolling his eyes and i felt his body tense up under me.

"can you get the fuck up?" She said as her two friends came up behind her.

Jahseh pushed me up in to a standing position. He stood in front of me, standing in the girls face. I don't know her name so ima call her Debbie.

"first of all, you not my fucking girl!" He yelled at her. " And yo friend betta' back the fuck up cause yall not bouta' jump ma baby" 

Two tall fat men wearing black, and yellow, as their sleeves said 'security', walked over to us, and grabbed jahseh by his arms, struggling to drag him out. I began to get scared cause they really was about to try and jump me. I didn't have Jenna, and even if i did,we were both tiny, plus my legs hurt still.

The girls waited till they brought Jahseh far enough, before smirking to themselves and turning back to me.

"so your man cant get us now" One girl in the back said

"my man" Debbie corrected her friend, rolling her eyes.

Im not sure where stokeley was but i didn't see or hear him so im assuming he went with Isaiah and Jenna to go get food. Dammit i was actually fucked. I looked around to see if anyone was in the store and sure enough no one would be in a jewelry store at 10 AM on a Thursday. The cashier had fallen asleep.

One of the girls grabbed me by my throat and i punched her quickly. As soon as i did, she pulled away, holding her lip, furrowing her eyebrows. She glanced back at me as her face got mean.

"oh so you tryna be bold now?" , i uppercut-ted her making her fall back on the ground and her two friends went after me.

One girl went straight for my hair which was a bitch move. She dragged me down to ground as the other girl began kicking me in my stomach. I grabbed her leg, twisting it, so that she fell to the ground on her stomach and in that time i didn't even realize the other girl had let go of my hair.

I glanced up and Ashley had the girl on the floor.

"I never liked either of them" She shrugged holding her hand out to help me up.

I took her hand, and she helped me up. I pet my hair down, and stared at the three girls lying on the floor.

"thank you soo much" I thanked her.

"it's nothing. these girls try so damn hard to hurt someone" she shrugged. "why are you in here anyway?" 

"I- I was with the guys" I explained not wanting to spoil the surprise for the guys

"Oh, they here?" She asked.

"i think by the food court" I shrugged instantly regretting cause she would want to go see Stokeley.

"Oh well can you tell Stoke i said hi, I have to go back home, im not supposed to be skipping school" Ashley laughed, waving as she walked away. 

After we said our good byes I seen the two security guards come back, and they didn't notice the girls on the floor, so i left before they did. I went in the direction of where they took Jahseh, and he pulled me from behind.

"you aight?" He lifted up my chin, examining my face.

"yeah jah, im okay" I chuckled.

"damn, you beat they ass? " Jah asked me.

"not by myself" I shrugged making Jahseh tilt his head. "Ashley showed up" 

"good, cause its better she beat them than me" Jah smirked making me laugh.

"come on, lets go find them" he said, referring to Jenna, Isaiah, and Stokeley.

-

we found them at wendys, which i kind of hate, only because of how small their food is. But at least it tastes good.

"hey we got you guys some" Jenna called to us.

Jahseh sat down next to Stokeley, and i sat beside Jah.

Jah thanked Jenna, taking the bag of food from her hand. He grabbed a fry and put it in my face.

"im not hungry " I gave him a smile.

"suck my dick" He rolled his eyes, playfully.

"later" i mumbled under my breathe.

"whatchu say?" He smirked, looking at me. 

i turned away, blushing smiling to myself.

"i said whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe" Jenna commented making the whole table laugh.

to be continued...