XXXVIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I wasn't supposed to update today because i updated twice yesterday, but i have a little free time. At least enough to write a new part.

We were at the mall, and for some reason we had to be here early in the morning

We were at the mall, and for some reason we had to be here early in the morning. I mean it wasn't THAT early. It was almost 10 am. But that was early for me. Plus it was a school day, but me, Jahseh, Stokeley and Isaiah were still suspended. Jenna just simply skipped school today.

"why do we have to be here so early?" I whined, slouch walking.

"because there wont be much people here" Jahseh told me.

"you don't like people?" I asked him.

"not necessarily, its just so that we wont get noticed that much" He shrugged.

"we got fans!" Isaiah screamed in to the half empty mall walkway.

"we're rappers" Stokeley turned around, telling me.

"oh and your just now telling us?" Jenna laughed a little.

"I mean it wasn't really that important" Jahseh said, shrugging again.

"yes it is" I looked at Jah.

"eh" He said rubbing his eyes, i could tell he was tired.

And me? I was limping, it was very clear too. They were laughing at me the entire time, basically. I didn't really care though, it was Jahseh's fault- nope it was mine. Im the one who challenged him in the first place.

"thats why they call me, Ski, him X, and him Wifi" Stokeley explained to us.

"makes sense now" Jenna smiled.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BRUH IS THAT X?" I heard someone yell.

" YEAH AND SKI TOO" Someone else yelled.

jahseh rubbed his eyes and Stokeley and Isaiah turned around. 

"no one ever notices me" Isaiah sighed, looking down at his feet, as Jenna rubbed his back.

Jahseh turned around as two boys ran up behind him. One guy was short and white and the other was short and black. Plus they looked really young yet mature. If i were to guess i'd say they're middle schoolers. Why aren't they at school? none of my business

"can you sign this?" One kid asked Jah, and the other one asked stokeley.

"hey Wifi" One kid waved, making a slight smile appear on his face.

"thank you, we love you" They walked away, waving.

Jahseh just gave them a smile, and turned back around to us. Stokeley started running in to the store 'kays' . I just followed along, though i had no idea why we were here anyway.

Jahseh put his hands in his pockets seeming as if he was bored.

"when your birthday?" Jahseh asked me, again using improper grammar, but i think thats jut part of his Floridian accent.

"June 6th" I told him.

Im not surprised that he didn't know because, any other girl would overreact and be like ' how you ain't know my birthday ?' or some shit, but i never told him.

"oh, i bet you don't know mine" He smirked, lifting his head up.

"actually i do" I told him.

"oh yeah? then what is it?" he asked

"January 23" i turned fully around to face him.

"how did you know that?" Jahseh asked, tilting his head.

"we have been going to school together for 7 years, and everyone treats you like a king on your birthday" I told him.

"stop, you sound either mad or sad. I cant tell. girls are confusing" Jahseh frowned.

"im not mad or sad, baby" I stood on my tippy toes, pecking Jahseh on his lips.

When i tried to pull away, he grabbed my jawline pulling me back in to a real kiss, but leaned down so i didn't have to struggle to stand up since my legs already hurt.

"what are you looking for, stoke?" Jenna asked him.

" a present for Ashley's birthday tomorrow" Stokeley shrugged 

"every kiss begins with K" Stokeley sang, making us laugh.

Jahseh leaned on the wall behind me. There was a chair and i was about to sit down, but Jahseh beat me to it, and he did it on purpose too. He began to make faces at me, teasing me. I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"c'mere you can sit on ma lap" He smirked, patting his crotch.

I smirked to myself, and sat on his lap, straddling him. I put my head on his shoulder.

to be continued...