XXVI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

HEY AGAIN☺

So yeah after this story  is over, im officially done writing. I have a "meet the author" book which will be out soon, and thats all. I love you all.

Anastasia POV-

I stared at Jahseh, and then glanced back at the girl who was rolling hee eyes, and glaring me down with a passion. I dont even know what I did.

She began walking up to us again. She put her hand on jahsehs shoulder, making him turn around. Jahseh rolled his eyes, staring down in her, me still beside him, staying in my lane.

"Jahseh, I know you dont like me anymore, but I reallt need to talk to you about some thing important." She began to frown.

"No. I dont wanna talk to yo-" Jahseh rolled his eyes, about to turn around.

"Jah" she said catching his attention.

"Remember, a few years ago, you told me that you would always have my back? You would always be there for me" she began to fake cry.

So they have history?

"If you wanna talk, say it right here" jahseh shrugged.

"But this bitch-" she pointed to me, making me scrunch up my face.

"She dont even know you, nor do she give a fuck" Jahseh told her,rolling his eyes.

She sighed, and stood on her tippy toes, and wrapped her arms around jahsehs neck. She began to force her lips against Jahsehs and he tried to push her away, and I didnt even kniw what to do.

I wanted to rip her off, and I dont even know why. First of all im not that type of person, and second of all, I can't be catching feelings for jah. I just cant be. Yeah I forgave him, but its not like I can forget those 4 years if my life.

Jahseh pushed her off of him, and she ended up falling to the ground, on her butt.

"Jah!" She screamed aloud so the entire store began to look at us.

"Bitch, thats not talking" jahseh wiped his lips.

"Well If I cant have you, can I have stokeley?" She asked out loud, and stokeley stared at her, making the "bitch?" Face.

"Hell no you cant have me" Stokeley crossed his arms, being serious with her.

Jenna was watching us very confused. She is young, but she is mature, but then again, she has to be mature for all she goes through. She is still a good kid, but some would describe her as "ghetto acting" since she isnt afraid of anyone.

"Fuck you Jahseh, fuck you Stokeley, Fuck you Isaiah, and fuck these random hoes" she said referring to me and jenna, before storming out the store.

I glanced at Jahseh, as he rolled his eyes and shook his head. Jahseh glanced at me, and he began to smirk, making me confused. He turned away, and I brushed it off. Maybe he was just thinking of some thing.

I followed him, and they were about to check out whatever they were gonna buy, but jahseh turned to me.

"You want sum?" Jahseh asked me.

"No. Thank you" I gave him a light smile.

"You sure?" Jahseh lifted his head up, smirking up at me.

"Yes im sure" I nodded at hin.

All of a sudden, Jahseh pulled me against his body, and held me in a hug. He put his face in my neck, and his hands snaked around my waist. I had my arms around his neck, as he held me, whispering things to himself in my neck. I couldnt exactly make out what he was saying. But im pretty sure I heard "you are mine".

Why did he hug me. Was that question a test? Did I pass?

"Come on children, I wanna get food" Isaiah called, making Jahseh let go of my body.

Jahseh bit his lip at me, almost as if he wanted to say something, but he was stopping himself. But why would he have to do that? What did he want to say to me?

I followed them to the check out line, and they bought everything they wanted, and the total came out to 5000 dollars. Im glad I didnt ask Jahseh for anything. Thats too much money as it is.

They all gathered their stuff and we began deciding where we wanted to eat at. I walked beside Jahseh, relatively close, since if I was too far, I woukd get the thought of being alone, which I didnt necessarily like.

Jahseh grabbed my hand, forcing me to walk even closer to him. What was he doing?

...

We had gotten home, and it was kind of late now. I decided that since Sonny and Timmy were locked up right now, plus the other 2 guys that were involved in my rape know where I live, its not safe to be home alone. Its best for me and Jenna to stay here with them.

"Jenna you can sleep in my room" Isaiah winked at Jenna.

Jenna gave him a smile, as she bit her lip staring deep in to his eyes.

"No fucking" i said not so seriously.

"Yeah, aight" Isaiah said sarcastically.

...

I laid on Jahsehs bed as I heard, the sound of a headboard hitting the wall repeatedly. I heard jenna moaning and Isaiahs grunting, making me roll my eyes, playfully.

Jahseh let me sleep in his room, and I told him it was ok at first, but he insisted. He sat on his desk chair, writing something in his journal, and he seemed to be very focused on it.

I laid down staring at the ceiling. The tv was on, but I didnt really feel like watching it right now. Seconds later, Jahseh shut his journal, and turned off the bedside light.

"Scoot over" he said lightly, throwing a pillow over for me.

I pushed myself to the inner side of te bed, and laid my head on the pillow, leaving a lot of room for jahseh.

"You dont gotta leave that much space for me" Jahseh chuckled.

"Well its your bed, and I dont want to invade your privacy" I told jahseh.

"Dont even worry about it" Jahseh smirked at me.

"I want you here" he assured me.

to be continued...