II

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

My eyes fluttered open, and i pushed myself up, sitting up in the bed

My eyes fluttered open, and i pushed myself up, sitting up in the bed. Timmy was up already and dressed in all black. I already knew what he was going to do. I sighed cause i hated the things he did. Not because they were bad, but because they were dangerous. I never wanted him to get caught by the police, or even worse, hurt.

"aye you up" Timmy gave me a weak, but genuine smile.

(im not gonna lie this made me happy cuz i remember when we was in i.s.s together and we just stared at each other and started laughing, then we both got yelled at. *sigh* that was a good day)

"yeah sorta" I rubbed my eyes.

" i got to go. make sure you get to school on time" He ruffled my hair.

"i will" I assured him, and he nodded walked out the bedroom door, shutting it behind him.

I glanced over at sonny, who was still sleeping peacefully, with his head shoved in the pillow, he as snoring loudly, and i hated, but by now i was used to it.

-

 I gave Sonny a hug before leaving. Timmy left earlier. He did things...bad things. But my guardian didn't have a job that would support all of us, So him and Sonny would take turns to go out and do things. They would never tell me what it is, they say they don't want me to think their bad people. 

(fr though redboul be in iss every single day😂ngl sometimes i get in trouble just to see him)

I would never think they are bad people. But they still wont let me know. 

(is it incest to sit on your brothers lap?)

"let me know if sum happen" Sonny yelled to me as i walked out the door.

I began to walk to school. It wasn't a long walk. The bad thing was, I occasionally see the guys on my way. I heard laughing, the familiar laughing. I began to pick up my pace. I don't know why. Its not like it was any better at school.

I scuffled, trying to walk as fast as i could. But im only 5"1, walking fast is not easy for me. 

"look she trying to run" One of them chuckled.

I walked faster, and i was now in front of the school doors. I opened the door, and walked myself in. I put my hood on and began to get nervous about what would happen today.

"move, you dumb bitch" I was pushed from behind by a girl. 

She sucked her teeth, moving past me with her two friends rolling their eyes. I almost dropped my bag but luckily i didn't. I brushed it off and began to walk again. I was yanked by the hair and pulled backwards, so much that i fell on my butt.

I heard the chuckles of Jahseh and Stokeley. 

"you thought you'd get away bitch?" Jahseh spat down on me. My glasses weren't on yet, but if they were, they probably wouldve fallen off.

I gasped when i heard the sound of my case falling on the floor. I glanced at them and Stokeley held it up. 

"give it back" I said lowly, but loud enough for them to hear.

"nah, give them to me stoke" Jahseh held his hand out, and stokeley placed them in it. " ill hold on to this for you ling ling" 

"but nigga thats offensive to me" His Asian friend, trunks, interfered.

"but you have no room to talk, you always saying the N word" Jahseh turned to him.

"True" He looked down taking a step back.

"can i have them back please?" I began to feel tears try to come out, I did my best to hold them back.

"hell nah you cant, thats why yo Asian ass cant see shit" Stokeley said, and they began to walk away from me.  

Stokeley and Jahseh's other friends never said anything. They only stared, sometimes they'd laugh tho. They were the verbal ones, Stokeley and Jahseh were the physical ones.

I pushed myself up and grabbed my stuff, and is soon as i did, the late bell rang. I ran to class, luckily it was near. I lightly knocked on the door, it was locked after the bell rang. A few seconds later, a classmate came to the door, and mocked me through the window, before opening it.

"hey suicidal slut stas" She laughed at me. 

I looked down, and walked in to the class, as i felt everyone's eyes on me.

"Anastasia, your late" She told me.

"i-Im sorry" I stuttered.

"your only excused cause your usually always on time. Go to your seat" She pointed to my desk. 

People mumbled things as i went to go sit at my desk. I dropped my bag on the floor, beside my desk and slouched in my chair.

"ok everyone, take out your homework" The teacher instructed.

The teacher went around collecting everyone's home work. Then she stopped at me.

"where is your homework?" Ms. Hannigan

I took a glance at jahseh, who glared at me, before looking up at my teacher who seemed confused.

"I-I um. I lost it before school." I nervously looked down.

"What has got in to you? your usually so on top of your work" She said kind of loudly, making everyone stare at me once again. People stared at me in disgust. They always did. I never knew why. Did they think i was ugly? Or was it the rumors spread around about me? or both?

"im sorry" I said lowly, putting my head down.

"she's so fucking pathetic" I heard a girl say.

"more like pitiful, but its not working for me" Another girl rolled her eyes.

I ignored the words of people, beginning to cry in my arms, silently.

"HANNAH BAKER headass" Someone said incredibly loud making the entire class laugh.

"ok ok class" The teacher sighed.

"thats enough."

to be continued...

how yall feel about this story so far and how can i improve it?