V

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

"if that nigga say anything to you, let me know" Timmy told me.

Him and Sonny were standing in the doorway. I guess Bryson lived close cause, they were watching like they expected to see him or something. I nodded walking out the door. Damn i wish they were still in school. I wouldn't be getting bullied, like i am now.

(Sonny is not her brother he is her cousin)

I stopped mid tracks, and turned around giving them both a hug. My mom never let me leave the house before giving her a hug. Ever since we got taken away from her, they were the ones i hugged every morning.

But one thing i hated though, is every time we went to a new school, which was often because the centers we stayed at often got shut down, or shot up, people thought they were cute. Lots of people were attracted to them. Then they started to hate me because they thought i was dating them. People thought Timmy, or Sonny, cause I was always hanging out with them. The truth is, i hung out with them cause they were my only friends.

"are yall gonna be here when i get back?" I looked up at them cause they were almost a whole foot taller than me.

"yeah, grandma dropping off Jenna and Joseph" Sonny told me.

"okay" I said turning around, going back in the direction of my school.

I know your probably like 'why don't you live with your grandma?' but i cant. She has Alzheimer's disease, and amnesia, not to mention she also has a bad drug addiction history.She used to sip lean, pop Xanax, and snort cocaine, also she was a bad alcoholic. Plus her house his only a living room, a kitchen, and one bathroom. She sleeps on the couch, and my two little cousins sleep in a sleeping on the floor. They are both only 12 so i feel bad. They probably don't understand any of this.

(they had a different then all of them, so no they are not Sonny's siblings)

I began to walk to school and seen Jahseh, Stokeley, and their 4 friends walking in a group, across the street from me. I put my hood up and began to walk away. At that moment I felt a few pairs of eyes on me. I glanced over back to the door, and Timmy and Sonny both had their eyes on me. Then Jahseh, and Stokeley did as well.

Timmy and Sonny walked out side the house, shutting the door behind them. They came to each side of me, making me feel safer, and a little happy.

"we walking you to school today" Sonny assured me.

I nodded and they followed me to school. Stokeley said something to catch Timmy's attention. I didn't hear what it was though. I could tell he was mad because his face became red, and he turned towards them, about to walk to them, but i grabbed his arm.

"just calm down" I told him.

-

We got to school, and for once I was untouched, and unharmed, physically and verbally.

"yo is that redboul, and Sonny?" I heard someone whisper as they pointed.

Literally everyone who was outside, was staring at us. Everyone remembered my troublemaker family. I think one of the reasons i get bullied is cause im not a troublemaker. Some girls smirked to themselves. Like i said earlier, a lot of girls had a crush on them, even girls with boyfriends would try to get their attention.

"damn yall grew" A girl came up to us, staring up at Timmy.

"well you haven't seen us since 8th grade." Timmy shrugged.

"thats right now here is my number daddy" She handed Timmy a slip of paper.

Timmy looked at it furrowing his eyebrows and then stuffed it in his pocket.