XXIX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Follow me on insta @ jadaseclipse

Anastasia POV-

"Wow you guys are being innapropriate" Stokeley crossed his arms.

"Suck my dick" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

"Thats ana's job" Stokeley winked, making Jahseh side eye me.

I stared at him back, waiting for him to say something and not just stare. Jahseh smirked, playfully rolling his eyes seductively and turning away.

-

I sat beside jahseh, and I had my head leaned back on the couch, watching the movie that was playing on the tv. Jahseh had his arm around me and it was dark in the room. I was tired after this long day, and was yawning continuously.

Stokeley and Lexa had taken a liking to each other, and they were sitting on the floor together. Jenna and Isaiah were sitting on the far end of the couch as well.

I laid my head on his shoulder, but he quickly moved out of the way, making me question him. But before I could say anything, Jahseh, grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap, in a straddling position.

I gasped, but he held my mouth, and had his right hand on my waist, so that I wouldnt move.

I refused to even try to get up, so I stayed on his lap and relaxed my body. I put my head on his shoulder, once again, and rested my face in his neck.

After a while, I felt something rise under me making me wake up fully. Jahseh seemed to be annoyed by this, but he ignored it and held me still.

Did I really just make him hard? I didnt even do anything.

"We ran out if food, you wanna go for a late Wal-Mart trip?" Stokeley asked us.

"Sure why not" Jah shrugged, and patted my butt letting me know to get up.

I stood up, and once I did, my pussy felt weird. I brushed it off though.

"Ima go to the bathroom first" Jahseh told us walking away.

I nodded, and played with my nails, as I waited for him to get back.

"You and jahseh are cute" Jenna told me.

"We're not dating" i told her.

"Yeah? Not yet, yall both have feelings for each other. I can tell" she winked.

"Whatever jenna" I chuckled.

"Don't even deny it, you know its true" she snickered, squinting her eyes at me.

I blushed, looking down, not denying it because, I just might be catching feelings for jah.

Minutes later, Jahseh came back, wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"OkAy let's go" Stokeley said happily.

I sat beside jahseh in the car, in the back seat. Isaiah and jenna sat in the very back because they had the smallest bodies out of all of us. Understandable for jenna but Isaiah was just really small.

I had my head on Jahseh's shoulder cause like I said, I was tired, and I began to doze off as he had his arm around me.

-

Jahseh nudged me, making me wake up, and I pushed my hair out of my face, turning to him. He smirked as I, gazed out the window, seeing we were at Wal-Mart now.

"Sleepy head finally up?" Lexa asked.

"Yup, and she sexy too" jah said the last part quietly, making me give him a little smile.

We all got out, and walked in to the Wal-Mart. It was like 12 am so there wasnt many people here right now, and we parked close to front of the store.

"Anastasia" jenna whisper yelled.

"Hmm?" I turned around to face her.

"Did you and jah fuck?" She asked curiously.

"No" I laughed. "Why?" I asked her.

"Well I meant to ask you yesterday, cause you was walking weird" she told me

"No, i we didn't do anything" I laughed as we walked in to the store

"Ima talk to jah about that-" she laughed running over to Jahseh before I could grab her.

I watched as she said something to him, that made him chuckle. I didnt know exactly what she said to him, but I knew it wasnt what I wanted her to say. Mainly because, i didnt want her to say anything to him.

After she was done talking to him, we all began to walk to the snack aisle. Jahseh picked me up, and sat me on a shelf.

"Im finna buy you" he said not looking me in my eyes.

"Huh?" I gave him a smile.

"Cause your a snack" he said, lowkey making me cringe, but it was cute.

"That was so corny, but cute" I laughed, making him chuckle.

"I know" he chuckled, getting in between my legs.

"Yall better not fuck in this store, im tryna get ma food" Stokeley smacked his lips.

I pushed myself off of the shelf and picked out a big bag of reeses and that was all I wanted.

I turned the corner, after changing my mind to go get some hot cheetos also.

Lexa turned to corner as well, and she began to give me weird looks.

"So you and jahseh huh?" She said looking down at some lays potato chips.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

" well guess what." She said turning to me.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"Its not gonna be like that, jah is gonna be mine you stupid hoe" she warned me.

to be continued...