XIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I was on my way home to get ready for the fight

I was on my way home to get ready for the fight. I was never to one to be scared of fighting. I was just too quiet and too much of an introvert to start a fight.

The wind blew my hair against my lips. Luckily I didnt have lip gloss on. Thay would be really nasty. I pushed the hair out of my face and pulled the key out of my pocket, sticking it in to the key hole. I turned the door knob and seen Timmy laying on his back on the couch, and Sonny on the floor with his phone in his hand. Jenna was on her phone on the living room chair and Joseph had fallen asleep on the floor, the usual.

"Hey" I said closings the door behind me.

"Sup" timmy threw up the peace sign and Sonny just flashed me a smile.

I walked in to the bedroom and grabbed a pair of black joggers, and a black tee shirt. I walked in to the bathroom and went to go change in to that.

I stepped out of my clothes, and then got into those clothes. I grabbed a brush and put my hair into a low tight bun. I learned that if you put your hair, behind you, its harder for the person to grab it.

I took off my necklaces. One from timmy that read "love" and the other from Sonny which was my name in Japanese " アナスタシア" . They were both made of real gold and I would hate for her to break them, so i placed them in the little boxes that they came in, sitting them on my dresser.

I looked in the mirror and I literally hated my face. I didnt used to. I used to think I was pretty. But people made me hate everything about myself. I decided not to put any makeup on or anything since It was just going to get messed up again.

I walked out the room and Timmy gave me a crossed look.

"What?" I asked him.

"You look like you bout' to fight somebody" Timmy said confused.

"Cause I am" I put my arms in my jacket sleeves, zipping it up after.

"Who you fighting?" Sonny asked.

"Just some girl, who been messing with me. She is the one who said they wanted to fight anyway." I explained.

"I'm coming" Sonny said getting up.

"I'm coming too" Timmy got up from the couch.

"Bitch, I'm coming too" Jenna got up.

She got up, stepping over Joseph who was still sleeping on the floor. They followed me out the door, and we began to walk to the park. It wasnt far, just wasnt really that close.

Timmy threw his hood up and Sonny did aswell. I left my hood down, I really didnt care.

"So what yall fightin' for anyway?" Sonny asked me.

"She thinks I was messing with her boyfriend" I rolled my eyes.

"Were you?" Timmy asked.

"No. Yall know I have no friends." I sighed.