III

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

The loud sound of the bell woke me up

The loud sound of the bell woke me up. I was about to get up from my desk, but my head was pushed to the side.

"get up slut" some girl pushed me.

I exhaled, gathering my things to go to next class. I waited for everyone to leave before I left, cause someone would try to drag me or something.

Once everyone left, I scattered put the classroom, walking shruggishly, to my next class. I walked past the doors bathroom, but was pulled inside, since there was no door. I gasped as the hand let go of me.

"You got her" I heard one unfamiliar evil chuckle.

I tried to cover my face, cause I didnt know why I was in here, and I was scared. All of a sudden, my book bag was ripped off my shoulders, and I was pushed down to the bathroom floor.

"You better not fucking say shit." One guy kicked me in my side.

I whimpered, trying to crawl away but was dragged back by my feet. Little did I know, their bathroom did have a door, it was just inward so you couldnt see it from the outside. They closed the door, after putting a sign that said "use the other bathroom" on it.

They shut the door, and locked it smirking down on me.

"Please dont" I begged, whimpering.

"shut the fuck up, I told you not to speak, whore" one guy grabbed my neck, beginning to choke me.

My eyes felt teary and I knew I was about to cry. This time, I didn't hold it in, I let all the tears flow out my eyes.

The began to grab my shirt, pulling it off over my head. I couldnt even resist. They were about 5"11 and bigger guys. I'm a 5"1 little thin girl. I was helpless in that moment.

"She got itty bitty titties" they laughed.

They were joking which I knew, cause for my body size, my boobs looked big. I wore a size 36 a, which looked big on my body.

"Yo take her pants off" one of them whispered.

Just then I was socked to the side of the head, it was pitch black now, and that's all I remembered before I woke up.

-

I woke up on the bathroom floor. I rubbed my eyes, and my head which hurt like hell. But it was nothing compared to the pain in between my legs. I whimpered, and began to cry realizing what just happened.

My book bag was to the side of me and my pants were across the room. I was freezing. I seen my pants and by now my underwear was on again. I struggled to get up, and wiped my tears.

I limped to the other side of the bathroom to grab my pants, and slid them on. It was a struggle, but I managed to do it some how.

One of the bathroom stall doors were wide open, and I peeked to see my shirt dunked in the toilet. My favorite shirt, literally down the toilet.

I buttoned up my jeans and limped to grab my book bag. I luckily had a gray hoodie in there, and pulled it over my head, so that I was no longer naked.

I whimpered lightly as I began to listen out the bathroom door, and it was silent, so I'm guessing the bell didn't recently ring, which is lucky for me.

I slowly opened the bath room door and walked out slowly, just then the bell rang and kids came out of every classroom, and that was the main hallway.

"Yo did that bitch just come out the boys bathroom?" I heard someone say, and I tried to walk faster.

Then, suddenly, I heard the now familiar voice, of the guy who dragged me in to the bath room.

"That hoe, threw herself on me. She basically raped me" he pointed to me.

By now, literally every single person in the hallway was staring at me now, with their mouth dropped.

"Now can we call her rapist realla?" Some girl chuckled.

Realla was my middle name (ree- A-la)
I dont even know how everyone knew it anyway.

"I have the video, Ima post it on snapchat, she is a hoe. Fucking raped me" he crossed his arms as a slick grin grew across his face.

I began to run now but It was hard since my legs still hurt. I checked my phone, and read the time, that said '2:06'. Luckily for me. That was the last bell.

I tried to get out the school doors, but was pushed back on the ground, by Stokeley.

"So now you raping niggas, huh?" He looked down on me.

Jahseh came to his side and they stared down on me with smirks on their faces.

"I wish you would try to rape me" jahseh crossed his arms.

"You lucky he ain't hurt you" Stokeley shook his head.

I took a glance at their other 3 friends who only shook their heads looking down. They never had a problem with me, but now they probably did. They probably actually thought I raped him.

I pushed myself up, fixing my book bag strap on my shoulders and tried to slip through the group of them. I began to walk home as fast as possible. I looked to see what my face looked like, hoping I didnt have any bruises or anything. I didn't have any bruises, but I had sore, red, puffy eyes.

I decided that It wasnt that noticeable and I just thought that timmy, and sonny wouldnt notice unless they already knew.

I was pulled back by my hair and I almost fell backwards once again but I caught my balance.

"You better not tell no fucking body what I did. I know where you live, and I'll kill you bitch" the guy who raped me, warned me.

I noticed he was pretty recognizable. His name was Bryson. He was one of the fuck boys of the school. He had fucked every girl in 11th grade, besides me. Well now he has, sadly.

I only nodded, as he let go of my hair, and him with his two other guy friends walked away from me, going the opposite direction of the school.

-

I opened my house door, and i immediately could tell that no one was home. It didnt smell like weed, not alchohol. The air was clear for once.

I went in to the bedroom of mine and laid myself on the bed, covering my eyes. I began to cry in my hands. The pain in my legs were starting to go away. My head still hurt. I hated this. I hated everything. I felt the need to cut, but I didnt know if Sonny, Timmy, or my guardian would be home soon.

I laid in my bed and felt myself drifting off to sleep.

-

I woke up and my phone rang, and vibrated. I yawned picking it up, cause my phone was always dry. The only people who ever checked up on me were Timmy and Sonny.

I got text messages all from snapchat and they were calling me things on the video. Bryson had posted it, and he tagged me.

'Slut' 'dumbass hore' 'no way, she a suicidal rapist'

I rolled my eyes, putting my phone back down. Just then I heard the front door swing open.

to be continued...