XXIV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Anastasia POV-

Jahseh still stood in between my legs, and he smirked down at me, after I did what he wanted me to do so badly.   Jahseh removed his hand from around my neck, and slid it up my shirt, running his finger along my body.

It tickled, and honestly turned me on, so I squirmed around his arms. Jahseh just smirked, and began to try to hold me still. Jahseh bent down on me, and began to kiss me on my neck, in a very soft way. He kissed it all around, searching for my sweet spot. He found it, and knew he did, when I let out a soft squeal sound.

He smirked against my neck, and began to suck on the spot. He softly left bites on it, making me crazy for him.

I finally gajned the strength to push him away from me. He backed up a little and put his hands in his pockets, giving me an annoyed, or impatient look. I only gave him a smirk, and I sat up in the bed, getting on my knees in front of him.

He immediately removed his hands from his pockets, as I pulled down his sweat pants. I pulled down his boxers next, and then his dick almost slapped me in the face. Jahseh chuckled at this, and i only smirked.

I stared at it for a little. I never have given anyone head before, and I didnt think the first time, it would be THIS big.

"What, you scared babygirl?" Jahseh smirked down at me.

"no. Just nervous" I glanced up at him, and then back down.

"you good ma, I aint gon judge you, do your best " jahseh shrugged.

I knew exactly what he was thinking. 'head is head' *shrugs*

I took him in my hands, and licked the tip of his dick. I began to lightly suck him, and I rubbed my tounge all around him. He shivered against my body, as he used his index finger and middle finger to lift my head up, making eye contact with me, kind of making me even more nervous.

I began to suck more of his dick, and harder this time. He furrowed his eyebrows and I began to try to tease him. I pulled his his entire, now hard, dick out my mouth. I licked the tip and then pulled away again, staring him in the eyes.

I put my mouth in the 'o' shape and only took in, no more than his tip. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the sides of my head. He began to thrust his hips in to my mouth, causing his dick to only get deeper in my mouth. I began to choke, and gag, making him smirk.

I tapped him, hoping he'd stop being aggressive, and eventually he did. I began to bob my head more again, and I glanced up on him, and his eyes were closed, as his mouth was slightly open. He put his hands on the back of my head, holding me to his dick, as I felt it twitch in my mouth. All of a sudden, a sticky thick liquid filled my mouth, and I heard that guys hate when girls spit, so I swallowed it. It didnt taste nasty at all so it was easy to swallow.

After he came, I was about to get up, but jahseh picked me up from under my arms, and threw me on the bed playfully. Jahseh smirked at me, and pressed his lips against mine, extremely hard, but passionately.

Hr slipped his tounge in to my mouth, and I felt it against mine. He intangled it with my tounge, wrestling for dominance. Eventually, he won, and finally pulled away, preventing me from suffocating.

Jahseh stood up straight, and began to grab on to my shirt. He pulled it over my head, and threw it against the door, across the room. He grabbed on to my breast lightly, and he took the rips of my pants, and pulled them down. I could tell he was very impatient in this moment.

Jahseh glanced up at me, for consent, and I nodded. He aligned himself with my entrance, and slowly pushed himself in to my pussy. It hurt so bad, I tried to push him off of me. He held me still for a while, noticing that it was hurtimg me. He kissed me on my lips.

"im sorry baby, you go'n get used to it" he stroked my face softly.

He began to slowly thrust in to me, watching me very carefully. Once my body loosened from the tenseness, Jahseh began to pick up his speed. I moaned loudly, but he covered my mouth.

He put my legs over his shoulders and began to drill in to me. I felt him rubbing against my walls, and I moaned in to his hands, continuously. I clenched around him, making him slow down .

"stop that shit" he warned me.

As he began to speed up, I did it again, just to fuck with him. He didnt slow down, nor did he say anything, all he did was slap my thigh, which was over my shoulder. As my punishment, im guessing, he began to drill in to me even more. I began to scream as he thrusted even harder, and faster than before.

His thrusts became sloppy as, I arched my back, cumming on to him as he pulled out, cumming on to the floor.

"Dont fucking do that shit no more" he warned me.

I wasnt sure exactly what he wanted me to stop doing. Wether he wanted me to stop telling him no, or to stop clenching around him.

"okay" I told him, panting heavily, even though I didnt know what he meant.

Jahseh picked me up, ans laid me in the bed, getting in beside me. I immediately tuened over, and laid my head on his chest. He chuckled and held my naked body, as I fell asleep in his arms.

to be continued...