XXI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

sorry this was supposed to be published yesterday, but it was my first day of counseling so I wasnt able to finish this.

Oh and happy 22nd birthday Bhris❤

Anastasia POV-

My heart dropped cuz I knew everyone already had me on their mind about the Geneva thing. I glanced at jahseh who had his head down, almost as if he was trying to drown out the sound of the principal's word, avoiding the fact geneva was gone.

I put my head down too, cause I already felt people beginning to start staring me down. Everyone in our row was quiet, as everyone else was too. It played sad music on the speaker in there, making the mood even more dark. I really felt like getting up and leaving the auditorium, but I would get a suspension, and Timmy wants me to be better than he was with school.

"Apparently Geneva Ayala, was hit by a car a couple days ago. She was a great addition to this high school, and everyone loved her. She was such a nice girl" the vice principal spoke.

He must've not known her at all.

Pictures of her was playing on the projecter. They were pictures from pep rallies, and since she did cheer leading, there was pictures of her there. All of a sudden, Jahseh got up, and walked out the auditorium doors.
I got chills, as i began to feel guilty. His friends began to get up too, and they were beginning to leave as well.

"You come too, they gonna start talkin' about you, and Jah wouldnt want us to let that happen, so just come on" Stokeley told me.

I nodded, getting up and following them.

...

We were in the library and Jahseh had his head rested on his hand. He didnt look as upset as when he was in the cafeteria.

"Why did yall follow me here?" Jahseh rolled his eyes, looking up at us.

"Cause I missed you, daddy" Stokeley threw his hand up in the air, imitating a gay guy.

"Getcho gay ass away from me" Jahseh chuckled, shooing him away.

I smiled a little.

"You know you love me papi" Stokeley rolled his neck in a weird way.

"Hell nah" Jahseh shook his head.

I sat beside him at the table, that he was already sitting at. His friends sat around us and Stokeley kept making faces at him from across the table, trying to make him laugh.

The guys began to whisper to each other, kind of making me really uncomfortable. They stared in between me and Jahseh, with their eyes transferring between me and him. Jahseh just rolled his eyes, and put his head back down in his hands. I think he may of known what thwy were talking about.

"Yall shut the fuck up" jahseh mumbled.

"Damn. Fine nigga" Bhris put his hands up in defense.

"so mean" Stokeley fake pouted, like a baby.

"Why you so quiet, Ana?" Danny asked me.

*any of yall know Ool's real name?

"I don't know. I guess there is just nothing to talk about" I shrugged.

My voice made Jahseh lift up his head, and look at me.

"Tell us about you" Isaiah shrugged.

"What do yall wanna know-" I was cut off by trunks.

"Are you korean, chinese, japenese or from the phillipenes?" He asked intrested.

I laughed a little, and so did everyone else.

"Japenese" I answered his question.

"Thats lit, so am I" he smiled.

*idk if trunks is japenese so dont @ me 😬

"so those guys that came to the school one day with you, were they your brothers or you boy toys?" Stokeley squinted his eyes.

"Timmy, the one with the red hair, is my brother, and Sonny, is my cousin." I informed them.

"Oh thats good, especially for jahseh" Craig mumbled the last part, winking at Jahseh.

Jah glared at him, then shook his head turning to look at me again. I smiled a little, but I brushed it off, there was no way jahseh could still like me, that was 7th grade. And plus he csn do soo much better than me, im too ugly for him. So I just forgot about it. It went in through one ear, and out the other. They were just playing around, they had to be.

"Suck my dick " jahseh rolled his eyes at stokeley because he began to laugh randomly.

"I'd love to daddy jah" Stokeley smirked playfully.

"Your so gay" jahseh told him, and then hr turned back to me once again.

I like this so far. I guess they arent so bad. But it took a while for jahseh to get over the fact I couldnt have a boyfriend yet. I mean I can now, but I dont think he knows that.

to be continued...