XXXXIX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

i stayed up till 2 in the morning last night for a science project, just for it to not work.🙄

"leo ma nigga, man" Stokeley slapped his knee

"im not a ma-" I was cut off.

"Leo is my 12 year old cousin" Jahseh explained.

"oh, and who's aiden?" I asked, curiously.

"my six year old little brother." Jahseh shrugged.

"do you guys not get along?" I asked leaning back on jahseh's lap a little.

"nah,we get along, i love them, they just annoying some times." He told me,

"oh okay" I said turning to Stokeley who was still laughing on the floor

"shut up stoke" Jahseh squinted his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows.

"nah man, im excited, when he coming?" Stokeley asked.

"i don't kno-" Jahseh was cut off by the door bell ringing.

Sora lifted her head up and started to bark, excited.

How ironic-

"watch out" Jahseh bounced his leg, gesturing for me to get up.

I did and Jahseh got up, going to answer the door. Stokeley stayed on the floor, acting like he wasn't excited and, Ashley just sat there, staring at Stokeley, confused.

Jahseh looked out the peep hole, and then glanced at us for a second before, opening the door. Two little boys hugged Jahseh, before walking through the kitchen and, in to the living room. Sora jumped up to them, licking them and barking.

The two boys played with the dog, briefly and then moved on to Stokeley.

The older looking one dapped Stokeley up, and the younger looking one gave him a hug.

Jahseh walked back in to the living room and, Jahseh sat next to me on the couch.

"thats Leo" Jahseh introduced him " and thats Aiden" 

"This is my baby, Ashley, and that's Anastasia, but call her Ana" Stokeley introduced us.

"when jah got a girl?" Leo laughed, pointing to me. "a girl thats finally good looking" 

My jaw dropped as I turned to Jahseh who, shook his head with a smile on his face.

"shut up bitch" Jahseh laughed.

All of a sudden, there was a loud repeated banging against the wall, as Jenna's screams and moans bounced off the walls.

Aiden furrowed his eyebrows, looking up the stairs. Leo just smirked to himself, also looking up the stairs. Stokeley covered Aiden's ears, gritting his teeth, cringing at the awkwardness. Leo began to play with Sora, ignoring the sounds.

"I'll stop it" Ashley laughed, walking up the stairs.

A couple seconds later, the sounds stopped and Leo began to speak again.

"damn Stoke, yo girl has a fat ass"

-

I laid my head on Jahseh's thin, comfortable bed sheets and gripped them, closing my eyes. The room was dark besides the moon light, and Jahseh's light snoring filled the room. I rubbed him through his boxers, making his body tense up and the snoring stop. He didn't wake up though.

Soon, the snoring reoccurred but, it didn't get on my nerves. Im very used to this now. As i began to drift off, my phone began to vibrate, making me pick it up, without looking at the contact name.

"im not done with you, Ana" Geneva told me.

"im not done"

to be continued...

how yall think ima end this story?