XXII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Im updating rapper GC today.

and I think im writing a new story on Jahseh cause im not feeling roses😕. Im gonna discontinue it, at least for now.

Anastasia POV-

"can you do us a favor?" Isaiah asked me.

"What is it?" I turned to him.

"Tell your mean ass brothers to stop being mean to us" He crossed his arms, with a fake mad expression upon his face.

"They actually arent really mean, I think yall would like them" I shrugged.

"How would we be their friends if they hate us?" Craig asked.

I had to think before answering this question. I actually didnt really know. I suould just tell them to hope and pray but thats not a good answer.

"I dont know, maybe just be friends with Sonny first. Since he is nicer" I assured them.

"Nicer isnt even a word dumbass" Bhris had his hand all the way up in the air. I could tell he was high.

"shut the fuck up faggot" Jahseh yelled at him across the table.

"Yes daddy" Bhris put his hands together, smiling at him.

Jahseh rolled his eyes, pulling me closer to him by my waist. Bhris got up and started twerking on Stokeleys back.

"Nigga Move" Stokeley got up and ran.

"THIS IS A LIBRARY LOWER YOUR VOICES" the librarian yelled at us.

"shut the fuck up you bird nosed bitch" Isaiah told her, makinf me gasp.

Jahseh, Ming, Craig, Danny, and Stokeley chuckled as, the librarian began to cry, and she covered her nose, walking back in to her office.

I got a text message from Sonny, so I opened my phone, and checked it.

Sonny ❤

timmy got arrested .
1:12 pm

My jaw dropped looking at my phone.

...

I

bursted through the front door of my own home and searched around for Sonny. I had texted him back with a "what?" And "why?" But he didnt even open the texts. All of a sudden, Jenna bursted through my our shared bedroom, and ran in to my arms, giving me a tight, scared hug.

"jenna- where is Sonny?" I asked her.

"I dont know. He- i- this- guy came in to the house. He- broke in. And sonny told me to hide in here, then i- I heard gunshots from outside and i havent seen sonny. I- he was right there" she cried, panicking, and pointing to the door.

"Jenna. Calm down, and are you saying Sonny could be dead?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking down on her.

"I- I dont know" she cried in to her palms.

I hugged her, looking around, and the back door was swung wide open. Broken glass was on the floor, and everything was a mess. I didnt know what to do, it was usually Timmy, and Sonny taking care of things around here. If timmy is locked up, and Sonny is not here than what am I supposed to do.

I began to cry, as I thought of the worse possibilities. What if Sonny was dead? What if he was murdered? I wiped my tears as, Jenna cried in to my chest.

I let go of Jenna, and shut the back door of the house, locking it for safety reasons. She sat on the couch crying in to a pillow, and I sweeped the glass up, quickly.

The loud sound of sirens, came from outside, as I watched a police car pull up in front of my house. A policeman got up and, approached the back door. He knocked on it lightly, and I slowly went up to the door, unlocking it. I slowly opened the door, showing half of my face.

"Hello ma'am. Um we just arrested someone that goes by the name of ' timmy realla' from this address, and he had the complaint of his little sisters left at the home, so we came back to check this out." The officer explained.

"No we are fine" I told him.

"Ma'am how old are you?" The officer asked.

I couldnt tell him my real age, because he would confiscate us and put us in some type of childrens home.

"Why?" I asked him.

All of a sudden, Sonny came through the front door, rubbing his hands through his dreads.

"Who is that, ma'am?" He asked because he heard the door close.

"My cousin." I began to slowly shut the door, lowkey.

"How old is he, and is he your gaurdian?" The officer asked again.

"He is 19 and yes" I explained to the officer.

Sonny gently moved me out of the way, and now he was in the doorway, speaking to the officer. I sat down next to Jenna, who had stopped crying once she seen Sonny.

"Im going to need to search the house sir" The police said forcing the door open.

to be continued...