XXXXXIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

oh my gosh, this story hit 100k reads yesterday and that's crazy.

PART 53:

I woke up glancing beside me

I woke up glancing beside me. Jahseh stretched, so im guessing he just woke up as well. 

"here, baby" Jahseh handed me a bottle of deer park, water, and a bottle of ibuprofens. 

"thank you" I gave him a weak smile, stretching feeling the sharp pain in my legs,

I furrowed my eyebrows trying not to make a sound, but Jahseh still seemed to notice.

He smirked, putting his hands around my neck, and pulling me up, and kissing me on my forehead. Once he pulled away i smiled at him, taking two of the pills and handing it to him. He went back in to the bathroom, putting them back. 

I got up, dealing with the pain, and went to go get in the shower. I grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my body, and walking to the bathroom. jahseh was brushing his teeth, and i rubbed his dreads before starting the shower, and getting in.

Minutes later, Jahseh joined me, and surprisingly he didn't do anything sexua- oop wait never mind

-

I was dressed now, and so was Jah. We were in the living room, Isaiah, Jahseh, and Stokeley playing 2k18 on their play station, Leo and Aiden on the floor, playing with action figures, even though Leo was teasing Aiden, Jahseh was sitting on the couch beside me, and Jenna and Ashley were watching the guys play.

[ sorry for that run on sentence^ ]

" aye i got a surprise for you and Jenna" Jahseh said out of nowhere.

"What is it?" Jenna asked.

"you'll see" He smirked to himself, sitting back.

Stokeley and Isaiah laughed, meaning they knew what was going on. Ashley nodded, meaning she knew what it was too.

I furrowed my eyebrows staring at everyone, and then turning to Jenna. She looked confused as well, as she just shrugged sitting back, returning to her phone. 

"you'll like it, don't worry" Jahseh said, trying to keep us remained calm.

I had no idea what he was planning and I really wanted to know what it was, so i got anxiety, until the door bell rang.

Everyone looked at me and Jenna, and we stared at them back.

"yall go answer it" Jahseh told me, and Jenna.

"why- you know what, never mind" Jenna grabbed my hand, dragging me with her.

I cautiously unlocked the door, not knowing what to expect. I turned the knob, opening it and i dropped my jaw at what I saw.

I ran in to Timmy's arms and Jenna went for Sonny. I began to cry, literally thinking i'd never see these two assholes ever again.

"hey Ana, hey Jen" Timmy rubbed my head. 

Me and Jenna switched and I hugged Sonny.

Once we pulled away, they walked in, stopping in the kitchen because everyone had walked in at this point.

"what- i thought you guys were supposed to be hiding out" Jenna repeated their words from a while ago.

"Yeah but, basically, everything got dropped. We good now. We just cant leave Florida for now." Sonny shrugged.

I wiped my tears as Sonny and Timmy dapped everyone up, i guess just meeting all of them.

"yo thank yall for taking care of them" Timmy said, referring to me and Jenna.

"it's nothing" Jahseh shrugged.

"where yall staying?" Stokeley asked them.

"nowhere fo' now. " Sonny sighed.

"our friend kicked us out about a week ago, saying he don't wanna get in trouble with da' police over us" Timmy explained.

[ congrats to someone who is like my big brother (Timmy) for hitting 3000 on insta! follow him @ onlyredboul_ ]

"that's fake" Isaiah sucked his teeth.

"i know, man" Timmy shook his head.

Then I remembered about the 2 extra bedrooms upstairs. I mean, this house was huge. I don't know how the guys afford it, but i don't care. I turned to Jenna, and she almost immediately caught on.

"why don't you guys stay here, there is two extra bedrooms upstairs" Jenna said, and i glared at her, cause she talks too much.

"nah Jenna, i don't wanna invade their privacy" Sonny waved his hands in defense.

"Nah it's good, yall can stay if yall want to." Jahseh assured them.

"yeah, y'all cant be bad if yall related to these two" Stokeley shrugged.

"y'all sure?" Timmy asked for confirmation.

"yeah, it'd be cool" Jahseh shrugged.

"did they behave?" Sonny asked.

"jenna? yeah, Ana? hell no" Jahseh said making everyone in the room laugh.

I playfully glared at him, backing up so that i was in his arms.

-

my phone lit up again that night.

 'you have two days'

to be continued...