XXXXXIV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

hey guys, this story is ending today and yes, that means im double updating.

quick shout out to these five:

 [ @VERMENUS @luldickgirl666 @xxxtentacion_xo @wokevro @LUCYVERT ]

woulda never started writing without them. I love y'all.

PART 54:

"just cause your brothers here don't mean, i wont fuck you Ana, keep playing wit me" Jahseh warned me

" okay, okay , im sorry, daddy" I stopped my laughing, assuring him, making him smirk at my choice of words.

I laid my head on his lap, and he began to rub his fingers through my hair.

Sonny and Timmy were getting ready to stop at our old house to get their clothes. I was really happy that they were here but that didn't get rid of the eerie feeling thats been going on inside my head for the past few days.

Jahseh seemed to sense it, and i could tell he did, but he wasn't saying anything. Probably just not wanting me to get aggravated. But i wouldn't get aggravated. I just wouldn't know how to answer him. I don;t know why im feeling like this. I just get pains in my chest, thinking something bad is going to happen. Its just my anxiety acting up.

I leaned up from Jahseh lap, making his stare at me, He was sucking on his bottom lip and he looked adorable as hell. I gave him a smile, reaching down in his lap. 

He watched what i was doing, very carefully.

I pulled his member out of his pants, and began to pump him up and down. He squinted his eyes at me.

"damn bae, you horny?" he chuckled, grabbing my hand, stopping me from making me cup him harder, which was what i wanted to do.

"no, i just have anxiety." I told him, not looking up at him.

He nodded, sitting back on the head board as i continued to do what i needed to do. I cupped him harder, and focused on the tip of him for a while. After about 3 minutes of me cupping him tightly in my hands, he closed his eyes and bit his lip, releasing in to my hands.

I wiped my hands off with a paper towel from when i was eating earlier. I was going to lick it, but that would make him horny.

He pulled me on top pf him, as he laid down on the bed. He began to make out with me, sticking his tounge in my mouth and wrestling for dominance. I kissed him back, as he sucked on my bottom lip. I pulled away catching my breathe, and he only smiled at me.

He gripped my jawline, bringing my face back to him.

"aye, i love you. Don't you ever fucking forget that" He told me.

" i love you way more, and you better not forget that. Or we're fighting." I told him, not so serious with the fighting part.

I sat up on his lap, and he flipped me over so that i was in between his legs.

"so you wanna fight, huh?" He smirked down on me, as i wrapped my legs around his waist.

"no no no, okay im sorry" I apologized, knowing he meant this in a 100 % sexual way.

"yeah aight, we fighting later" He assured me, pulling a black revenge hoodie over his head.

"sure" I said sarcastically.

He glared at me, rolling his eyes after.

"oh my gosh jah, im playing" I opened my arms, meaning i wanted a hug.

he ignored me for a minute before picking me up, and sitting me on his lap, at his chair

-

i got a phone call this night.

"oh so you still haven't done it huh?" Geneva evilly cackled on the other end of the phone.

"Geneva- i love him" 

"i don't care. He was mine first, therefore he is always going to be mine forever." She told me.

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say or if i should say anything at all.

"you have 1 day, if its not done tomorrow, there will be consequences"

to be continued...