XV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

*read pls

dang already 15 parts, 5k views, 1k votes, and  2k comments on this story in one week. i love yall so much, and i really appreciate you cause writing for people makes me happy. Writing is one of the only things that keep me happy, which is why I update so much💜

 Writing is one of the only things that keep me happy, which is why I update so much💜

I was silent, and so was the entire room. Joseph was still sleeping, so of course he was silent. Jenna dropped her head in to a decorative pillow, that laid on her lap. Sonny lowered his eyes, keeping quiet. Timmy only stared, he still looked as if he didn't care.

"ma'am... ma'am are you still there?" the lady at the front desk, asked lowly.

I quickly hung up, putting the home phone back in its place. I heard Jenna sob in to the pillow. Sonny sighed, pulling her to him, so that she cried into his shoulder. I placed my hand on my forehead, not believing what I was hearing. Timmy rolled his eyes, sucking his teeth making everyone look at him.

"yall really acting like yall sad" Timmy sat back on the couch.

I only stared with an emotionless face, waiting for him to go on.

"she fucking bullied you Stas. You shouldn't feel bad. She ruined the past few years of your life, she got what she deserved. Besides, her dumb ass shouldn't have been standing in the street anyway" He crossed his arms.

I looked to Sonny to see his input on the whole situation. Jenna was still crying in to his shoulder. She was too young to witness death with her own eyes.

"I agree with him Ana" Sonny shrugged." you shouldn't be sad about her death"

I exhaled, sitting down on the couch, in between Timmy and Sonny.

"don't even worry bout' it. its all good" Timmy assured me.

"no. i have to go to school tomorrow" I covered my face.

I cam only imagine how bad tomorrow will be for me, if not everyone hated me before, then everyone definitely hates me now. Not everyone liked Geneva, in fact, a lot of people hated Geneva, but they all showed her respect. They showed her respect because everyone was scared of Jahseh. They knew that if they talked to Geneva wrong then she would get him on them, and all hell will break loose.

Now Geneva is dead, she is fucking dead because of me. Jahseh is probably gonna go crazy. Though he cheated on her with like every girl in the school, he still loved her. Besides, Geneva cheated on him too. They both knew. I guess they just didn't care.

I was staring in to space, only thinking.

"whatchu thinking bout'?" Timmy asked me.

"how everyone is gonna treat me, when i go to school tomorrow" I sat back in the couch, wit my hands covering my face.

"Just don't go to school" Timmy shrugged.

"Yeah. You can stay home with us" Sonny told me.

"can i stay home too?" Jenna asked.

She was no longer crying, but her eyes were still red. You could tell she was recently crying.

"yeah i don't give a fuck" Timmy tilted his head.

The front door opened and my guardian, Amy, walked in all weird.

"hEy GuYs" She slouch walked in to the kitchen, but energetically.

She was drunk obviously.

"iM gOiN' bAcK oUt, I jUsT fOrGoT mY pUrSe" she said with her voice wobbly and her eyes low.

"You drove all the way from Miami, just to get your purse?" Sonny furrowed his eyebrows.

"nO sIlLy I wAlKeD" She threw her hand up.

"what the fuck happened to the car?" Timmy turned to her.

"I-I-I-I-I" she began stuttering like crazy "It WeNt iNTo A tReE oR SoMe TiNg bAcK DaRe" she pointed behind her.

Timmy sighed, and his skin began to get hot, as he closed his eyes. I could tell he was holding in his anger.

"oK gUYs Im LeAvINg NoW" She slammed the door behind her.

I barely ever talked to her. Mainly, cause when she's sober she is even worse. She is snobby, and she actually doesn't give a fuck about any of us. The only reason she is our guardian is because she gets 500 dollars a month from the state.

Timmy always told us how once he gets a job that supports us enough, he is buying all of us a house. By all of us, i mean Joseph, Jenna, me, him, and Sonny. I cannot wait until that happens

to be continued