XXXXIV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

im going to stop double updating because, its making me irrelevant. So yeah, go read my new story, indecision

I tried to scream for help but the man covered my mouth,  dragging me to the other side of the fence

I tried to scream for help but the man covered my mouth,  dragging me to the other side of the fence. I began to cry now, why couldn't i just have stayed with Jahseh. He punched me in my leg because I was kicking, trying to get away . 

" shut the fuck up you dumb whore, fo' I fucking kill you" He whisper yelled, threatening me.

Damn ima bout to die.

I flicked open my pocket knife, approaching the guy from behind

I flicked open my pocket knife, approaching the guy from behind. I pressed the knife against the front of his throat, slicing his neck. He stood in the air for a minute, then falling backwards, and i moved out the way, letting him fall to the ground.

Ana lied, on the ground crying, with her eyes closed. I picked her up, and she started kicking again. She didn't know it was me, which was kinda cute to me. I held her face, kissing her softly. She still didn't open her eyes but, the way she kissed me back i could tell she knew it was me.

I set her down, so she was standing up herself. She opened her eyes, and forced herself in to my arms, hugging me tightly. I rubbed her back, as she continued crying in my chest. She cried harder after a while, and i was expecting the tears to die down.

"its okay, baby. your fine" I tried to calm her down.

"it's gon be okay"

this is short bc people haven't been voting of commenting lately.

to be continued...