XXXXXV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

this is the last part yall, this is it. a lot of writing, about 55,000 words altogether (in the entire story ),

it's a long chapter, don't worry. 2535 words.

PART 55: 

I woke up with anxiety and i kept thinking about the Geneva thing

I woke up with anxiety and i kept thinking about the Geneva thing.  I turned over to Jah who was sleeping with his arm over me. I sat up and pulled over to him. I shook him.

"jah" I said his name, trying to get his attention.

He woke right up and rubbed his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows, staring at me, waiting for me to go on.

"what happened?" Jahseh asked, confused, since it was only 8 am, it was pretty early.

"i need to tell you something" I frowned at him, making him sit up on the head board.

"yeah?" He asked again.

"a few days ago, Geneva called me, and she wants me to break up with you, and she just keeps warning me, and I-I don't know what to do" I began to freak out.

"shh baby girl" Jahseh pulled me against his chest, rubbing me.

He kissed me on my cheek and held me on his lap.

"Geneva is gone, bae" He told me, seriously.

"thats what i thought" I said in to his chest.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, putting Jahseh's birthday in as the password. I scrolled through my phone, and went to messages searching for the unknown number that Geneva texted me with.

"the messages are gone. oh my gosh-" I scrolled aggressively through my phone.

Jahseh was using his elbows to hold himself up, as i sat on his lap, and Jahseh furrowed his eyebrows confused watching what i was doing .

"calm down Ana" Jahseh snatched my phone on put my hand an put it beside him.

I  out my head in his chest and began to cry. IM so fucking dumb. I should've told him earlier. The fucking messages are gone, all my proof.

"it was just a dream, baby, its alright" He shushed me.

I knew he wasn't going to listen to me. There was no point to even try to explain this to him. 

I relaxed in his lap, laying on him, wiping my tears in his black hoodie. He rubbed my head, and began to go back to sleep, as i did the same.

-

I woke up and looked next to me, and Jahseh wasn't there. I picked up my phone, checking the time and it read " 11:23 AM" 

I stretched, getting up and walking to the bathroom.  I brushed my teeth, and since i took a shower last night, I skipped it. I changed in to a pastel yellow hoodie, and some black leggings. I left my red, curly hair out and, didn't do anything to it.