XXXVI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I stared in the front of me as a girl stared down on her, putting down her hands that she had squared up with

I stared in the front of me as a girl stared down on her, putting down her hands that she had squared up with. She was about to walk away when she glanced up at me. 

"are you her friend" she asked seeming annoyed.

"hell no" I said, honestly.

She wasn't much taller than me. She had a similar skin tone to mine and her eyes were piercing green.

"hey, im Ashley" She stuck her hand out for me, and then Jenna.

"im Anastasia, but you can call me Ana, and thats Jenna" I introduced us.

"beautiful names. Im sorry, im not usually violent, but she took this from me" Ashley bent down and picked up a gold necklace that read "Ashley" from her pocket.

 Im sorry, im not usually violent, but she took this from me" Ashley bent down and picked up a gold necklace that read "Ashley" from her pocket

[ this is Ashley. RIP babe, you were so beautiful. IG: @ misslovelacee ]

" thats understandable, i don't even know this girl" I shrugged.

"yeah she's not the nicest" She gave me a genuine smile " so, yall from here?"

"yeah, how bout you?" I asked her back.

"i was born here, but you guys look like these two other guys..." She tapped her chin, thinking. "redboul and sonny!" 

"yeah" Jenna laughed "Sonny is our cousin and, Redboul is her brother"

"oh my gosh really? wow, i haven't heard from them in a while" She sighed.

"yeah" me and, Jenna turned to each other.

"do yall happen to know that Stokeley guy?" She asked, changing the subject.

"yeah, he is actually good friend of ours" Jenna told her.

"wait neither of you have a crush on him, right" she began to back up, wanting to stay in her lane.

"nope" we gave her a smile.

"oh thank god, cause he is cute as fuckk" She rolled her eyes.

"do you wanna talk to him? I don't think he is drunk." I shrugged.

"i'd love to, but im scared." She admitted.

"don't be, he's chill" Jenna shrugged, and i nodded, agreeing with her.

"....okay" she took a deep breath.

"go get him, Jenna" I told her.

...

Stokeley smirked looking at her, as Jenna stood next to me. Ashley turned red at his presence. Jahseh stood beside me, smirking, at me, because when was he not smirking at me? Isaiah laid down on the counter, passed out.

"hi Ashley" Stokeley stuck his hand out to shake her hand.

she gave him a nervous smile, slowly shaking his hand.

"hey...Stokeley" She blushed .

"you can call me Stoke, or Ski, whatever you want" He smiled at her.

I turned away so that I didn't make her nervous. Instead, i stared back at Jahseh who was licking his lips, staring down at my body. I got closer to him, making him look up at me.

Jahseh POV-

I stared at her licking my lips. I dead ass wanted to tear her apart. She wore that dress on purpose, i knew she did.

I drank a little bit, but i was most definitely sober. Since She watched me drink, and she sleep in my bed, ima act like im drunk and horny just to mess with her. 

I pulled her by her waist and held her there. She put her hands around my neck, and closed her eyes as her head laid against my neck.

I heard Isaiah yawn, and there also was the other bitch who was on my dick earlier, who was laying on the ground. 

Jenna quickly went to go greet Isaiah as his eyes barely opened.

"OH MA LORD! THEY FUCK HUGGING"Isiah screamed.

Jenna chuckled, and i felt Ana smile against my neck. His words only made me hug her tighter. She lifted her head, puckering her lips up. I smirked a lil, glancing up, before grabbing her jawline, and kissing her.

"Jenna,come closer" Isaiah began to mimic sponge bob.

"you so goofy" She laughed " get up" 

He got off the table laughing with her.

Anastasia began to fall asleep in my arms, and I glanced up and Ashley was typing some thing in to Stokeley's phone.

my nigga

to be continued...