XXXXII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

told me head straight to the back, just like im Rosa Parks- ski 

The bell rang as we opened the door, meaning we were late for first period

The bell rang as we opened the door, meaning we were late for first period. I glanced at Jahseh who was behind me, and he gave me a death glare. I instantly turned back and cringed at the awkwardness. Jenna glanced between me and him, with a confused look on her face.

[ pretend Jenna transferred to their school. She is a 9th grader ]

Jenna got close to me, and whispered in my ear.

"whats wrong with you two?" She asked.

I glanced at her and shrugged, looking back down at the floor after. She frowned and grabbed my face, gently, wiping my tears.

"don't ever cry over no nigga. besides if you don't know what happened, he probably just playing with you" Jenna whispered.

"stop talking about me" Stokeley furrowed his eyebrows, aggressively.

"no one was talking about you, Stoke" Jenna laughed, making me giggle a little.

Jenna turned back to me, and raised her eyebrows, meaning she meant what she said, and i simply nodded, even though its not as easy as she says it is.

A female security guard walked in front of us, blocking the hallway. Everyone called her man lady. That was because, she looked like a man, talked like a man, and acted like one, but she wasn't a dyke because she had a husband. 

"yall better get to class, before i write yall up. And you young men, take those hoods off" She/he pointed to Jahseh and Isaiah.

Isaiah listened and slowly removed his hood but, Jahseh ignored her, walking past her, to class.

"ugh whats that young mans name?" She asked us.

"never seen him in my life" Stokeley shrugged, walking past her.

"yeah we don't know him" Jenna laughed, pulling me and Isaiah with her, following Stokeley who was, following Jahseh.

"im writing all of you up" She/he called after us

"you cant do that if you don't know our name" Isaiah called back at her.

-

"we have a new student, Jenna Whitaker" The teacher tiredly introduced Jenna.

Everyone stared at her, but they had no expression on their faces, besides the drama starting bitches. They automatically hated anyone new. Broward county schools were really tight. Everyone knew everyone. When they was someone new, they didn't exactly accept them. Unless of course they were pretty or cute, and Jenna was really pretty, but in some cases, the better looking you are, the more someone wants to mess your life up.

Some guys went heart eyed for her, making Isaiah tense up, but Jenna wasn't paying attention to anyone in the class.

"you can sit anywhere you like, Jenna" The teacher waved her off, going back to sit at her seat

[ we got this new student at my school and a lot of my friends have a crush on him, but honestly, to me, he looks like an albino monkey ]

Jenna came back to us, so that she sat at the only 3 seater table in the room. She sat next to Isaiah, who was sitting next to Stokeley, in front of me and Jahseh. The teacher fell asleep instantly after she put her head down and the class went wild.

Two guys, one named Anthony, and the other Joseph. They approached the table in front of me and Jahseh, standing in front of Jenna.

"aye can one of us get your numbe-" Anthony asked.

"no, bitch. She taken, Skidaddle, skidoodle, tootles" Isaiah waved them off, making them roll their eyes, mean mugging him, and walking back to their seats.

Jenna chuckled at his protective behavior. I glanced at Jahseh once again, who was staring at his phone, which wasn't even on, so i was confused at what he was thinking. People seemed to notice that me and him weren't talking and started to get suspicious. A lot of girls, who all had crushes on Jahseh, began to turn to their friends and whisper about us.

[ smokin' suicide bloody blunts ]

"ayo, Ana, you single now?!" One guy yelled after snooping on a girls conversation

Jahseh glanced up from his trance and looked up at they guy, mean mugging him, making the guy get scared and sit back down.

to be continued...