XVII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

"Oh shit" stokeley cursed to himself, suprised, taking a step back.

Jahseh turned to me with an annoyed face, but his face quickly changed to a smile, once he noticed I answered the door. I already regret this decision.

"Ana" he said happily.

"Alright alright, before yall talk, can I ask you sum?" Isaiah turned to me.

I looked at him and nodded. I didnt know what type of person he was. I never had talked to him before, and he never bullied me, so I assumed he was nice.

"Is jenna here? Your cousin?" Isaiah asked.

"no, she left yesterday" I shrugged.

"Aww dammit" he said sadly, taking a step back as well.

"Can I have her phone number?" Isaiah asked me.

I shrugged, since jenna would probably want me to give him her phone number. He quickly took his phone out his pocket, and scrolled through it, waiting for me to give him the number.

"856- 453- 7091" I gave him the number.

"Thank youu" he cheesed beginning to type something. I assumed he was texting her.

I turned back to Jahseh, who smirked down on me. I stared back at him waiting for him to say something.

"I'm sorry " he said, changing his face to a frown.

I didnt say anything. Instead, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Its Whatever" I shook my head, slowly closing the coor.

Jahseh pushed it back open before I could close it completely, catching me off gaurd. My body got tense and I began to get worried, instantly thinking this was one of his pranks, and that they would soon begin to terrorize me.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

Stokeley and Isaiah was forming an o with their mouths, giving me and jahseh their full attention.

"I-" I was soon cut off.

"Aye what yall doin' here?" I heard Timmy's voice and relief came over my body, making my tenseness disappear.

"I was just talking to her vro " jahseh put his hands up in defense.

Timmy walked around them, and Sonny came in the house, pulling me inside, away from the door. Sonny pushed me on the couch and went in to the kitchen. Timmy stood outside talking to Jahseh. I knew what he was saying wasnt good, because, Timmy isnt exactly the nicest person, so he couldve been saying anything just now.

Sonny came back in the living room with a juice box in his hand and sat down on the couch, next to me. I sat still not really knowing what to do, but I wasnt mad. Just annoyed.

-

"What was they talking to you about?"  Timmy asked me.

"They only said sorry" I shrugged.

"Did you forgive them?" Sonny asked me.

"No. I thought it was a trick " I told him.

"Good. It probably was a trick " Sonny nodded his head.

All of a sudden there was a fast, hard knock on the door as if the person knocking was panicked.

Timmy got up and looked through the peep hole before answering the door.

He sucked his teeth with a smile on his face, before opening the door.

Jenna walked inside, happily.

"Heyyz" she added a z to the hnd of the word.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked her. She was supposed to be at my grandmas house.

"I didnt want to be there. I was gonna take Joseph but he was sleeping" Jenna shrugged.

"When the fuck is that nigga not sleeping" Timmy sat back down on the couch.

"Forreal, you needa check if he dead" Sonny chuckled.

"That last time I seen him awake was 3 years ago " I commented, making everyone laugh.

"Yeah, I do need to check if he alive or not, cause I havent seen him awake either and I live with him.

She gave me a suspicious smile and sat beside me on the couch.

She cupped her hand and put it against my ear, beginning to whisper something in it.

"Isaiah texted me" she cheesed, informing me this.

"Was he nice to you?" I whispered back.

"Yes, very" she rocked back and forth with happiness.

"What yall talking about?" Timmy asked us.

"Uh nothing" jenna lied, as I kept quiet.

"Nah yall talking about sum, tell me what it is" timmy crossed his arms.

"Fine...I was only talking to about this guy" she shrugged, and I looked at her, giving her THAT expression, cause like why would she tell him that. He is too overprotective over us, and he probably wont take talking to a guy lightly.

"Who is it?" He asked getting mad.

Sonny shook his head, cause he knew how this would go, and sat back in the couch.

"I-" she was cut off.

"Tell me who it is" he took a gun out his pocket, and his other hand clenched in a fist.

Well this wont go well.

to be continued...