IX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I stuffed the body of Bryson in to the trunk

I stuffed the body of Bryson in to the trunk. Stokeley was sitting in the drivers seat, rubbing his head with confusion. I rolled my eyes, and got in the passenger seat.

"But x, why did you-" I cut him off before he could say something to get me mad.

"Just drive." I demanded him.

"Okay vro but if we get caught-" I cut him off once again.

"we gon be fine." I told him, turning my head so that I was looking out the window.

"Alright. I'm just not going back to jail vro" stokeley shook his head.

-

Once we disposed of all the evidence, and we got back to the house, loads of thought filled my mind. I made sure there was no witness's of his death, besides Anastasia, and her brother. But I don't think they would tell the police, so ima leave them alone.

But the thought in my mind were all of Anastasia. I bullied her, and I know I did. I never really knew why though. She used to be happy, and she used to smile all the time. She used to have friends, she used to enjoy life. And because I just wanted some more entertainment, her life is horrible.

I sat on my bed with my head in my hands, thinking. Voices talked to me in my head. I tried to ignore them cause it only made me feel worse, than I already felt.

I know I should probably feel guilty cause I just murdered someone. But It wasn't the first guy I have killed, and probably wasn't the last one either.

the voices spoke-

you ruined her. She hates you.

I hoped they weren't true, but deep down I knew they were. They hurt me. This was all my fault.

This all started in 7th grade. I've known her since 4th but never actually talked to her till 7th.

flashback:

I sat across the table from Anastasia. I watched her every move. She was so beautiful. She smiled and my heart stopped. Today was the day, ima make her mine.

-

We had study hall together and I decided this would be the perfect time, since none of her friends were in this class, and it was just me and her.

She was sitting alone, flipping through her blue math book. I got up from where I was sitting and went to go sit beside her. She didn't care that I sat down, she only smiled, but continued doing her homework.

"Ana" I used her nickname.

She lifted her head up, staring at me. I couldn't read her facial expressions. All I know is she didn't look mad, nor did she look exactly happy.

"Yeah?" She asked me in her sweet voice.

"You know...I've liked you for the longest time" I finally admitted.

I noticed a blush on her face, low key making me happy. She smiled pushing the hair out her face.

"I just wanted to make you mine" I told her, getting a little closer.

She smiled, but it quickly disappeared, making me confused. I tilted my head, wanting to know what she was thinking. I hoped that she was not thinking of rejecting me. That was my fear. The reason why I never asked her out for the past 3 years.

"jahseh- i really like you too, but...im not allowed to have a boyfriend, yet. But i would love to be friends with you." she told me, making the angry side of me start to show.

"nah fuck that" I got up.

"what?" She asked innocently.

"fuck you" I got mad, leaving the classroom.

I left her with a confused, yet sad looking face. It didn't make me feel bad, in the moment, but now that i think about it, I was overreacting.

flashback over

I didn't mean to sound rude or disrespectful, but i suffer from from multiple personality disorder. So i couldn't really help it. But ever since that happened. everything went downhill, and it turned into bullying her. I spread rumors about her, they all believed me, especially the girls cause i guess they were attracted to me. Everyone joined in on the bullying and eventually the entire school hated her.

All of it was my fault. That definitely gave her a reason to hate me, and i bet she did. Finally realizing what I was doing to her made me hate myself. She always looked so sad, and im mad at myself for not noticing. I put my head down making my dreads fall in front of my face. My phone vibrated making me turn to it.

It was on my second account so i had to log in to that one. Anastasia was live, but she blocked me on my main account, so i had to use my spam one.

When i joined she was sitting on the floor with her brother and her cousin, and two younger kids who i had never seen before, were walking around in the back round. Ana actually didnt look the same, she didnt look as sad as usual. In fact she kinda looked a little happy

I was the reason she was depressed.

to be continued...