XXX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Anastasia POV-

I gave her a confused look, because I thought she was joking. My face furrowed a little, once I realized she was actually being serious.

"What are you talking about?" I crossed my arms at her.

"Bitch are you slow? Lemme break it down for you" she got closer to me, not affecting where i was standing at all.

She didnt scare me.

"Jah. Is. Mine" she squinted her eyes at me.

"Yeah ok, your funny" I boredly rolled my eyes at her.

"Besides, I dont want that fat peice of shit anyways." She snickered, referring to Stokeley.

"Why you talking about him like that? Never mind you fake ass bitch, bye" I pushed her out my way, and made my way back to jahseh.

I lightly grabbed his arm, making him turn around to face me. I made a gesture because I wanted to whisper in his ear.

"Nah you cant whisper in my ear, that shit would turn me on" he chuckled, making me give him a slight smile, but my face changed cause the matter was serious.

"What happened?" He asked, pulling me away from the group.

He leaned on an aisle, looking down on me, waiting for me to speak.

"Lexa just told me she was gonna take you from me" I pouted.

"Only with my consent. And I dont want her" he said making me blush a little.

"Plus aint she here for stoke?" Jahseh asked me.

"Yeah, but she called him a fatass, and said she doesn't want him." I told him.

He glanced up, glaring at her. I could tell he was mad, stoke and jah were such good friends, so jah had a reason to be mad.

"You want me to tell him?" He looked back down on me.

"Its better than him finding out the hard way" I shrugged.

"Alright. I will" he assured me.

"But wait, you got sad cause she said she was gon' take me?" Jahseh smirked to himself.

"maybe" I said, looking down, playing with my nails.

"Aww, you like me" jahseh chuckled, lifting my chin up with his index finger and middle finger.

He brought his face, to mine, and kissed my lips, soft, but passionately. He bit my lip as he pulled away. We stared at each other for a while. His light brown, bright, eyes stared deep in to mine, making my heart skip a beat, and my stomach flutter.

Damn I really must have a big crush on this man, or something.

Jenna called us over interrupting out stare session. Stokeley was punching a security guard, and had him in a head lock, as he lyed on the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows, as I stared at them. Jahseh just laughed, not seeming to care why Stokeley was beating him. It was just funny to him. Not gonna lie, it was lowkey funny to me too, I just wanted to know why.