I

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

*I got ^ that idea (the picture thing for pov) from wokevro if you don't want me to use it cause it seems like I'm copying lmk

I shivered to the cold wind that breezed through the air. I wasn't supposed to be out that late. I was on my way home, walking with my head down, and my hood over it. I was quiet and trying to be unnoticed. It was dangerous here at night.

I pulled the straps up to my book bag, that was over my shoulders. I knew I shouldn't have stayed at school to study. The school environment was better than home, but the walk home was worse than being at my house. 

Okay, im almost home, almost away from the danger. Well at least most of the danger. I turned the corner and suddenly heard the familiar laughter of guys voices. shit.

Before i revealed myself, i had to make a quick decision. Should i just go around, the long way avoiding them? or should i just face my fears and try to squeeze myself past. I cant afford to take the long way. Its already late.

I exhaled and fixed myself, adjusting my hood so it could hide my face. I pulled my book bag up, cause i already know how they are, and began to walk past. They stopped their genuine laughing and began to laugh sneakily.

"oh so its hannah hannah?" I heard that guy Stokeley's voice.

I made a confused look, cause they all knew my name was Anastasia. I tried to walk around them, but was grabbed by my book bag, and dragged back. 

"hannah baker dumb ass" One of them said as i fell to the ground.

" i think she might be a lil uglier than her, X" Stokeley smirked looking down on him.

Jahseh chuckled, picking up my book bag, unzipping it. He dumped it upside down and every thing inside of it fell onto the sidewalk.

I began to tear up, but i held them back. I hated when people seen me cry. I tried to get up but was pushed back down by stokeley. 

"we never fucking said you can move" He spat as jahseh stepped on all of my stuff.

MY school binder broke, and a whole bunch of papers fell out on to the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows, wanting to cry so bad. They stared at me smirking, waiting for me to say something. Jahseh pushed my head, hard making my glasses fall off my face, and my hood fall down. 

"now you can you fucking move"

They walked away, with their four other friends who never did anything to me. They only ever watched and laughed. They left me their on the ground. Nothing new, the usual. It happened every day.

I grabbed my glasses from the grass, and wiped the off on my sweater. I couldn't fight the tears any more, and they just flowed down my face. I grabbed all my school work that lied on the ground, it was all wet from the puddle, and dirty. I sadly grabbed the broken binder, stuffing it back in to my book bag. I had no choice but to leave the finished work sheet on the ground. I could not turn it in like this.

I sighed, getting myself up, after stuffing all the textbooks and stuff back in my bag. I dusted myself off, putting my bag on my back. I scrambled to my door, wiping the tears off my face. My brother, and cousin always hated seeing me cry.

I grabbed my key out my pocket and and stuffed it in the door. I didn't trust my key in my book bag, the guys did this thing every single day. 

I pushed the door open and the smell of cigarettes and alcohol hit me hard. No matter how many times i come home and smell this, i will never get used to it. I heard moaning coming from the kitchen, making me scrunch my nose up. My guardian always had people over and we never knew who they were. I honestly don't think she knew either, since she was drunk every time she brought them home.

I was pulled around the corner by my older brother.

"she has someone home" Timmy told me seeming upset.

Him and Sonny were always nice to me no matter what. We only had each other. Basically our parents aren't dead, at least i don't think they are, but we were all put in an adoption center. Sonny's parents died so my parents took him in. But the only thing i remember was my dad being arrested, and then my mom getting addicted to cocaine so we were taken away from her.

Me, Timmy and Sonny had to sleep the same room since we only had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. It didn't really matter to me though, its not like i had to change in front of them, and we all had different beds. Our room was fairly large to fit 3 full sized beds.

I sat down on my bed, and took my glasses off, putting them in my case that was on the dresser. 

"why you home so late?" sonny asked me

"i had to finish some work so i stayed at the library" I explained, and my voice was finally back to normal, it always sounded different when i was crying.

"okay. I thought those niggas was picking on you again" Sonny said sounding relieved.

"no. they weren't" I lied.

I could never tell them what really goes on. We already have enough to deal with.

to be continued

timmy is played by @/onlyredboul_

Sonny is played by @/sluttysonny of course

They lowkey look alike to me but idk.

enjoy this story😘

wokevro THIS STORY WILL BE NOTHING LIKE YOURS I STG IT JUST KINDA SOUNDS LIKE IT AT FIRST DONT COME FOR ME 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭