XXXI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

A

nastasia POV-

My heart began to beat fast. Not because I was going to lie to him, but because, he made me nervous. Plus i am a shy person, and stuff like this gives me anxiety.

But, its best to tell him now.

"I do have feelings for you jah, alot actually" I rubbed my arm, staring at the ground.

Jahseh's face changed to a slight smirk as, he pulled me on his lap, and he began to kiss  me, soft, continuously, until I interrupted that, forcing my lips against his.

It was kinda of awkward to me considering, we were both half naked. Its not like he didn't look good though, cause he certainly did.

He held me on his lap, with his hand gripped on my butt, and his other hand, on my jawline, holding me to him.

His touge tugged on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted and he slid his tounge in to my mouth, intwining with mine, and wrestling for dominance. Before anything happened, he picked me up, and carried me to the bed.

He sat me down, and gestured for me to lay down. I did as told and he threw the covers over me.

"I wanted to do sum kinda sexual but we got school tommorow and, you gotta walk, baby" he told me.

I nodded, I opened my arms for him and he smirked, layiny beside me and then pulling me on top of him. He had his hands on my ass, holding me on top of his growing erection. He rolled his eyes at it, but ignored it, which wasn't so easy for me to do. I couldn't ignore it even if I had wanted to.

But, eventually I got used to the feel of it, and I fell asleep with my head on jahs chest.

-

The alarm sound of jahsehs phone pissed me off, and I rolled off of him laying on the side of jah. He had his hand in his pants, and was still sleeping soundly.

He soon woke up, once he felt the pressure release after I got up from him. He turned off the alarm and laid back down, putting his arm over his eyes, and sliding his hands back in his pants, to cover his erection which was still there from last night.

"Ana" he said my name, and his voice was deep and raspy, and I loved it.

"Yes jah?" I asked him.

"You wanna fix this for me?" He pulled his hand out of hia pants.

"How?" I asked genuinely. "I never done anything sexual before" I told him.

"You can give me head, or just a hand job" Jahseh shrugged, with his eyes closed.

I stayed quiet, thinking. Should I be bold and give him head? Be simple and give him a hand job? Or be a selfish pussy and not give him anything at all? Yeah no, not the last one.

I guess i was thinking for a while becuase, jahseh opened his eyes, ans looked at me, basically demanding an answer from me, but with his eyes.

I wonder if he would like me more if i was bold. Its worth a shot.

I crawled in between his legs, and pulled down his boxers, not expecting to almost be hit in the face by his member. It was large and I was not sure how to fit some thing that size in my mouth.

I took him in my mouth, starting off with the tip, and bobbing my head up and down, taking him in as much as I could. He smirked not looking at me, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as I sucked harder.

I put his hand on the back of my head, pushing my head down farther than I could go, making me gag, but he seemed to like that.

His mouth was in the 'o' shape, and as his eyes were closed and he began to thrust his hips in to my mouth. He groaned kind of turning me on.

I began to gag more as my mouth filled up with a thick, sticky, creamy liquid. I heard guys like when girls swallow, so that's what I did. Luckily, it didnt taste bad, it tasted fairly good.

I crawled back up to the side of the bed and laid on my stomach, and pulled the covers up. Jahseh rolled his eyes playfully at me, as he pulled his boxers back up, and laid back down.

"Jah, I dont wanna go to school" I told him.

"We dont have to, but I shoulda just fucked you last night then" he chuckled to himself.

-

We woke up a couple hours later because it was early the first time. I had brushed my teeth and showered. I wore short anyways after u got dressed, not because i was trying to impress jahseh but, because they were comfortable to wear.

Me, Jahseh, Jenna,  Isaiah and Stokeley were in the living room, and Stokeley was live on insta gram recording all of us.

My phone rang and the caller id made my heart stop. My jaw dropped anf since Jenna was right beside me, her eyes caught it too.

'Sonny😊💕'

Jah, Stokeley and Isaiah began to look at us, confused. I didnt pay them any mind though. Sonny got out?

"Answer it Ana, please" Jenna grabbed my shoulder, begging me to answer.

I didnt hesitate to answer the phone, and my heart began beating fast.  I listened as his familiar voice boomed through the phone.

to be continued...