VIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

My heart stopped for a second, thinking the gun shot was aimed at Timmy

My heart stopped for a second, thinking the gun shot was aimed at Timmy. Bryson slid down the school wall, and fell to the ground in a sitting position. The bullet hole was evident in the side of his head. Timmy looked shocked for a second, stepping back from the lifeless corpse.

I glanced over to where the gunshot had came from, and Jahseh put his hand down, with the basic hand pistol in his palm. I furrowed my eyebrows and was completely flabbergasted. I thought he hated me, and enjoyed seeing me get harrassed by Bryson.

While I was only thinking, Timmy grabbed my hand and decided to basically drag me. I ran with him, and noticed he was heading to our house. He pulled me inside and shut the door behind us. Sonny stepped out the room, rubbing his head, looking confused as well.

"I heard a gunshot, are yall okay?" He asked us.

"Yeah. We good" Timmy smiled, catching his breath.

My breathe was shaky, I never had even heard a gunshot in real life. Timmy and Sonny, would try to shield me from that type of stuff.

"Who got shot?" Sonny asked, Timmy.

"That Bryson nigga" timmy shrugged, tightening his fist.

Sonny exhaled, being relieved. We were in the room now. There wasnt really anything to do after school besides homework but that only lasts so long. Plus, I left my book bag on the floor in the hallway. My phone was always dry, cause I had no friends.

I laid on my bed and Timmy and Sonny sat on the floor with their phones in their hands. They were talking, about the things they would hide from me. I dont think they actuall killed anyone before, but they definitely had robbed people.

"Why did you actually keep that hoes number?" Sonny asked, referring to the girl from earlier.

"Cause. I just wanted to fuck and duck her." He shrugged, explaining himself.

"Aye Ana" Timmy caught me attention.

I turned to him and made a face signaling for him to ask whatever he was going to.

"Why dont you ever post your face on your instagram?" Timmy asked me.

"Cause I'm ugly" I rolled my eyes, not meaning it in a attitude way.

"No your not. You look like the girl version of me and I'm sexy" timmy smirked at himself.

"Shut up" I laughed throwing a pillow at him.

"And I look like him, so I'm sexy too"  sonny joined in pointing to timmy.

"No both of you are just dumb" I joked with them, throwing the pillow at sonny now.

"I- I'm- ok maybe I am" timmy stuttered.

I got up, so that I could go use the bathroom.

"I was joking" I gave them a weak smile as I left the bathroom.

I went in to the bathroom and scrolled through my camera roll looking for a decent picture to post. I always took pictures but never had the courage to post them. I found one where it was kinda dark but you could see my face and posted it.

 I found one where it was kinda dark but you could see my face and posted it

I posted it and disabled the comments like I always did. I never got one nice comment, unless of course it was from Sonny or Timmy. But for once I wanted someone else to appreciate me. Of course I love them, and appreciate them very much. I probably would have committed suicide by now if it wasn't for them. So they play a very big role in my life.

Then the thoughts came back to my head. Why did jahseh shoot him for me? All of the bullying he did to me, he would risk the rest of his life for me? It seems unreal. Maybe it is.

I heard the front door open and some people come in the door, cause I heard multiple footsteps.

"Everyone come here, talk to your cousins" I heard my guardian say.

Every time my grandma would come here to drop my cousins off, my guardian would stop getting drunk and high for a day, so she would seem sober when my grandma seen her.

Both of my cousins were 14

( I know I said in a previous part that they were 12 but I'm changing it now)

Jenna and Joseph. Jenna looked a lot like me and Joseph looked like Sonny and Timmy. But they were 2 years younger than me.

I walked out the bathroom cause I didnt really have to use it, I just had some moments where I wanted to be alone, so the bathroom was my only option available.

"Ana!" Jenna hugged me really tightly.

"Hi jenna" I hugged her back as Sonny and Timmy walked out the room.

Well I guess now ima be more spa less while there here.

to be continued...