XXXXIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt 

im publishing a story later today called "indecision" the characters and preview is out already if you wanna see that. That's my last real story on wattpad, since i have been working on it for a while. 

I have never read a story like it so, im pretty sure its something new. I hope yall enjoy it.

[ important, dont skip^ ]

[ i know you did ] 

I glanced at Jahseh, hoping he would explain why he is acting like this

I glanced at Jahseh, hoping he would explain why he is acting like this. But instead, he rolled his eyes, sitting back down, staring at his lap.  I was absolutely tired of his behavior so i finally spoke up.

"jah" I whisper yelled at him.

He clenched his jaw, turning to me with an attitude. He stared at me, waiting for me to go on. I frowned at him.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him.

He sucked his teeth, turning away from me. 

I exhaled softly, and got up from my seat. I walked up the aisle as everyone stared at me, some chuckling and, some tying to be nosy and spread rumors. I ignored it all, and kept walking. I walked past the girls who hated me, and out the classroom door.

I walked through the empty hallway, putting my hood over my head. I stared down at the ground and proceeded to the door that didn't have alarm on it. The school's security was precise. Almost every door had an alarm go off if you open it, all but one.

I turned my head, staring down the hallway, making sure no one was watching. Once i figured that the coast was clear,  I pushed the door open, and ran outside. 

I slowly walked down the side walk, and then walked to a silver fence, that i had always walked to when i was upset. I sat on the top of it, observing the view. The same things stood where they were. The small basic house built for impoverished people, pit bulls behind tall fences, a small amount of cars driving past every once and a while.

The sky was grey, and it was gloomy outside. No kids were outside, playing, they were all at school. The basketball court was empty, it usually always was, anyways. At least, after what happened to Geneva.

I never thought i'd be here again. 

[ made a new one since i lost the other one ]

I stared down at my phone that was in my hand. I- X didn't feel bad about making Ana sad. But i sure did. 

I pressed the home button in my phone, and put in the password, which was Ana's birthday, and i opened messages. I texted her, but i heard a vibration next to me. Fuck, she left her phone here. I got up from my chair, picked her phone up, and stuffed it in to my pocket, and didn't pay attention to anyone, as i walked out the classroom door.

I knew exactly where to go, and i knew exactly where she'd be. I walked to the door without the alarm, and didn't care if anyone watched me walk out, so that's what i did. I walked to where I always used to find her. From a distance, i could see her, sitting on the fence and i began to approach her. 

All of a sudden, a guy who would deal drugs, grabbed her from behind setting me off.

to be continued...