VII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

"Ayo. Chill out vro " jahseh tapped his shoulder.

He glanced at jahseh, then gripped me tighter, due to his anger and frustration. He released his grip on me, making me fall to the floor, but I landed on my knees.

I gapsed, trying to catch my breathe. Eventually I did, and began to cry, silently, of course. Bryson eyed me, clenching his jaw as he walked away. Jahseh only stared at me. He rolled his eyes, entering the classroom once more, shutting the door behind him.

Just then, Bryson turned around and headed torwards me. It caught me off guard, I thought he was done with me.

I knew what he was thinking of doing couldnt have been good. My heart began to race as I got up, leaving my book bag on the ground. My life was way more important than anything in that bag. Besides my phone was in my pocket.

I took off running in the direction of the school exit. I heard him running behind me as well. The foot steps were loud. He wasnt a skinny guy, but he wasnt exactly fat. But he was tall and chunky. Me, on the other hand, was short and skinny.

Well I'm not really skinny, like bony, my thighs jiggle, and so does my butt, but they arent big. I continued to run and I heard him getting closer to me. I began to black out. It happens every time I get really scared, or really mad.

My heart beat fast, and my body began to tense up as I felt him closer to me. I pushed open the school doors, setting an alarm off but I didnt care. Timmy was outside of the school, also kind of catching me off guard.

He made a mad, but also confused face when he seen Bryson behind me.

"Fuck are you doing?" He asked Bryson, pushing me behind him.

I assuming he was talking to this girl, because he was smiling, and laughing with her, before he seen me.

"Yo man, I'm sorry. I just thought she had my charger" Bryson put his hands up in defense, lying to timmy.

"Nah the fuck you didnt" Timmy pushed him in to the wall.

"Yo your sister raped me" Bryson accused me.

Timmy made the "nigga what?" Face honestly making me crack a smile. I backed up and the girl, just furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

"Stas, did not rape you. She is a 100 pound, 5"1 lil' girl. You a 5"9 300 pounder." Timmy crossed his arms.

"Bro she got man hands" he began to cry.

Then boom a gunshot. That's all that could be heard...

to be continued...

this was short on purpose 😶