XXVIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

idk why yall havent been commenting lately so- spam the comments today.

Im sorry I have not been as active as I use to, I just been working on my mental health which isnt goof rn.

im sorry.

Anastasia POV-

I continued laying on Jahseh's chest, as he had his hand in my hair, pulling each individual strand, and pulled the curl down, then letting go of it over and over again. I continued to lay there, and I felt kind of uncomfortable, since I had never done this before, with anyone, and to think it would be jahseh, was kinda weird. But after a while, I got used to it.

"Im hungry" Stokeley said.

"Nigga, of course you are" Isaiah chuckled, making all of us laugh.

"Y'all are gon' stop bullying me" Stokeley furrowed his eyebrows.

"English?" I asked, making everyone else laugh.

Stokeley crossed his arms, and began to fake cry, in to his hands. With thus going on, I didnt even notice that jahseh put his hands in the back of my shirt. He began to fiddle with my bra, and luckily for me, it was a sports bra, so he couldnt un hook it.

I pushed myself up on jah a little, so I could whisper in his ear.

"I invited someone, I hope its okay" I told him.

He didn't make a facial expression, instead he just looked at me.

"Who?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"A girl for Stokeley" I gave him a slight smile.

Jahseh smirked, nodding to himself, and relaxed his body once again.

...

The doorbell rang, and everyone in the room besides me and jahseh got confused looks on their faces, making me laugh a little.

Jahseh grabbed my butt, letting me know to get up, and i did.

"Who is that?" Stokeley asked.

"Did yall order food? " he began to get happy.

"No stokeley" me and jah said at the same time.

"Aww" Stokeley frowned, looking at the ground.

"But you'll like it just as much" I shrugged.

"Yeah I dont know about that" Stokeley rolled his eyes.

I opened the door, and Lexa stood there, looking confused and nervous as hell, but her face changed once she seen me. She forced herself in to my arm and gave me a genuine hug, as she smiled widely.

"Ana!" She smiled as I hugged her back.

"Lexa!" I hugged her tightly, laughing a little.

She began to whisper in my ear because of the texts I sent her.

"So which one am I talking to?" She asked.

"The one in the durag" I whispered back.

"Ouu okay" she smiled.

She pulled away and I turned around, facing all of them who had blank expressions on their faces.

"This is Alexa, and she is my friend" I introduced her.

I began to go in the circle and introduce all of them.

"That's jenna, my cousin, and her boyfriend Isaiah, That's stokeley" I paused, giving lexa a wink. "And Jahseh." I smiled at him.

They all just waved and Stokeley stared at her, licking his lips. U had to make sure he didnt think she was a french fry or something.

I nudged Lexa torwards Stokeley, and I already knew the first topic that would come to stokeleys mind.

"Do you like food?" Stokeley asked her.

"I love food" she chuckled.

"Well then I automatically love you, lets go" he lead her away from us.

I giggled, and stood beside jahseh, because jenna and Isaiah were making out which kinda made me feel uncomfortable. Jahseh seemed to notice that, and he smirked side eyeing me.

"Whats wrong? You want a kiss too baby?" He asked, making fun of me.

"No" I lied, blushing turning away.

"Mhmm" Jahseh said, going to the fridge.

He took out a can of soda. I came up behind him,and put my hands over his shoulder, wanting to get his attention. He turned around after clicking open the can.

"Whats up?" He asked me.

"The sky, but I have a question." I told him.

"Ask it" he told me.

"All these years, did you really hate me,or-" he cut me off.

"Hell no" Jahseh shook his head chuckling at me.

"Im sorry about all that babygirl, I truly am. But nah I didnt hate you. I actually dont remember what I was thinking, but i never hated you" he assured me.

"Did you hate me?" He asked me.

"I- I dont know" I looked down, but he pulled me torwards him, and lifted my chin up.

"You have a pretty good reason to hate me so its okay. Just tell the truth" he told me.

"I dont know. I think I only tried to avoid you cause I didn't want to be talked to like that, or touched" I looked down.

He lifted my chin up again, and then rested his hand on my waist.

"Its gonna be different from now on, dont even worry about it" Jahseh assured me.

I blushed, giving him a genuine smile. He smirked too, leaning in and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back, standing on my tippy toes because of the height difference. He put his hands on my waist, and forced his tounge in my mouth, wrestling with mine for dominance. He won of course, since im not an experienced kisser.

I pulled away, trying to get air, and he smirked down at me, after letting go of my waist.

to be continued...