XXXXVI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH. This story just hit 90k reads, and thats fucking crazy. I love yall

I woke up to the light sound of my phone ringing

I woke up to the light sound of my phone ringing. The ringtone wasn't too loud, just loud enough to wake me up. I lifted up making, Jahseh grab my body, and hold me tighter. It was dark in the room, and there wasn't much light coming out of the window, only moonlight shining through on to the side of the bed.

The time on my phone read 3:12 AM. Stokeley, Jenna and Isaiah are probably home, at least they should be. I reached my phone, rolling over so that i was on the other side of Jahseh and he must've been really tired. All he did was, put his arm over his eyes and fell back asleep.

It was an unknown number and this was a weird time to be calling someone, but i figured Timmy and Sonny were still on the run. They were probably using someone else's phone. 

I nodded to myself, hitting the accept button. I put the phone up to my ear and a voice could automatically be heard.

There was some evil cackling before the woman started talking. I furrowed my eyebrows at the eeriness of the situation.

"so you thought you got rid of me, huh?" She laughed.

"gene-" I was cut off.

"I let you have your fun with Jah... now it's my turn" I could hear the smirk in her voice, as she hung up the phone.

I stared at my phone, shocked. I rubbed my head, and then my eyes, glancing up, my eyes adjusting to the darkness. I exhaled as chills took over my body.

"no. that had to be a prank. I watched he-" I said to myself, exhaling once again.

Maybe im just hallucinating. I crawled back on to Jahseh who was snoring lightly. I put the side of my head on his chest, pulling the blanket up, covering my face. Seconds later, Jahseh rubbed his fingers against my naked body, gently, warming me up.

I closed my eyes, putting my hand on his bare chest, and soon falling asleep once again, not thinking much about what just happened. That couldn't have been real, I watched her get hit by a car. That couldn't have been her. 

Its nothing. 

-

Jahseh rubbed my thigh making me open my eyes. It was early still, but the moon was setting as the sun began to rise. Jahseh was still sleeping, his hands just roamed my body. I rubbed my hands through his dreads, and i tried to move to wake him up and felt a sharp pain in my legs, and an aching pain in my back.

I whined making Jahseh wake up, furrowing his eyebrows.

"whass'wrong?" Jahseh slurred his words with his Florida accent.

"my legs hurt" I complained.

"yeah, well you shoulda' been good yesterday, right?" jahseh licked his lips, with a smirk on his face.

I nodded, as jahseh ruffled his hands through my hair. I struggled to move off of him, because every movement hurt. Jahseh grabbed my jawline, bringing my face back to his chest.

"Go back to sleep, ma" Jahseh held me against him.

"but jah, we can't miss anymore days" I frowned.

"nah. all the days we been out, was a suspension. so we good" Jahseh told me.

I nodded, and relaxed on him.

"you still gon' get dressed, just in case the rest of em' wanna hang out" Jahseh told me.

"How ima do that?" I asked, and Jahseh immediately picked me up, sitting up on the bed.

he stood up, laying me down on the bed, and picked up a pair of gray shorts, putting them on me. Jahseh then got his t shirt and put it on me.  

Jahseh stepped away from me, and i waited for him to get back in the bed for me to lay down. Jahseh put on some black joggers on, and left himself shirtless, then laying back down, and pulling me with him.

"see look how daddy takes care of you" Jahseh smirked to himself.

"thank you daddy" I smiled, saying it not so seriously, as Jahseh pulled me up, closing his eyes once again.

"text stoke and the rest of em' and tell em' we not goin' to school" Jahseh told me, handing me my phone.

I picked up my phone and did as told, putting my phone back down, beside us. I glanced up and Jahseh was already snoring, with his eyes closed, sleeping soundly. I smiled to myself, laying back down on him and doing the same.

to be continued...