XXXXXII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

the recent part of indecision only has 12 comments- that's wack

PART 52:

...

Jahseh held me against his body, rubbing his hands through my hair. My eyes began to slowly close. I had my hands on his bare chest, and i began to rub him gently, making him chuckle a little.

I felt him through his boxers since, they were thin. It honestly made me feel some type of way, but i wasn't about to say anything or, act like it. 

I moved a little, getting more comfortable, as he put his hands over my ass, keeping me in his presence. Jahseh soon fell asleep, and i was still awake.

I stared out the side of the window, as cars drove by with their lights on, and Jahseh snored quietly in my ear. I soon fell asleep on him, on his chest, with his arms tight around me, after a few minutes.

-

[ fuck writers block ]

I grabbed Jahseh's chin pecking him on his lips. He stared down on me, smirking, as i sat back in the booth.

We were at ihop, with Jenna, Isaiah, Stokeley and Ashley. The rest of Jahseh's friends, Danny, Craig, Rahime, Micheal, and Ming had went to go settle in to their new house.

"yo i cannot wait to eaaat" Stokeley said happily.

"nigga. we know" Isaiah laughed, making everyone else laugh.

"y'all the biggest bullies i ever met"Stokeley said.

My jaw dropped, and i tilted my head sarcastically, pretending to sip tea.

"you know what-" Isaiah laughed, shaking his head at me.

Jahseh groped my thigh, and rubbed my inner thigh. I took his hand, and removed it from my thigh, considering, Jenna was right beside me.

Jahseh glared at me, and then quickly fixed his face, putting his arm over me, and pulling me closer to him.

"Ima fuck you up later"  He whispered in my ear.

"lol no you wont" I messed with him.

He dropped his jaw and then slowly turned back to me, making me laugh a little.

"alright den, bet. you, watch" He warned me.

"your not gonna do nun, i don't know why your saying that" I joked with him.

He squinted his eyes, and nodded.

The rest of the time we were there, it was good overall. Ihop food is always good but Jahseh stopped talking to me ever since i challenged him. He had an attitude the rest of the time.

"yo whats wrong wit jah?" Jenna asked me.

"he's just being a baby" I laughed, assuring her that he was fine.

Jahseh glared at me, probably because i was laughing. He rolled his eyes turning away from me, scrolling through his phone. I got up off the floor, and approached him, sitting on his lap, straddling him. I frowned at him, but he didn't look up from his phone, at me at all.

"jahhh" i put my hands in his dreads.

He grabbed both of my arms, removing them from his head. Jahseh put them down, in his lap, returning back to look at his phone. 

"jahseh, i was jokinggg"I told him, leaning up in his lap, so i was basically riding him.

He inhaled at the fact i was right on top of his member, and his body tensed up.  He continued to ignore me, making me frown, as i got up off of him, honestly feeling a little wet down there, but i sat next to him, letting him have his little temper tantrum. 

-

i laid on my stomach on Jahseh's bed scrolling through memes, in my saved on Instagram. My butt was off the end of the bed along with my legs. It was 9 PM and Jahseh was downstairs with the guys, including Leo and Aiden, because im pretty sure Jenna, and Ashley were sleeping already, most likely in, Isaiah's and Stokeley's bed.

I had red short, shorts on and a white basic t shirt but it was a crop top. The TV was on pretty high so i didn't hear Jahseh come in the room.

All of a sudden, he yanked my shorts off, exposing my panties, and Jahseh already had taken his pants off and he was in boxers. I squealed at his actions, and he flipped me on my back, slowly removing my clothes, kissing me softly, and you know what happened after that.

-

I laid on the side of Jahseh. I was still naked, because i was so tired that i couldn't even get dressed. Jahseh was asleep, but he wasn't naked. He had sweat pants on, but he was shirtless because he like, never wheres a shirt.

My phone lit up, the time read 1:49 AM, but I had gotten a text message from an unknown number. The text read 'you have 3 days'

to be continued...