XXXIV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

im so sorry i havent been updating. Both of my phones and my laptop were taken. So im literally sneaking this right now.

Anastasia POV-

I stared in to jahsehs bright eyes ad the sun glistened in to them. I then transitioned them off the edge of the cliff down in to the river, and there was a city on the other side.

"Its more beautiful at night" Jahseh claimed.

" it's beautiful now" I gave him a smile.

"Just like you" he grabbed my face, and smashed his lips in to mine.

-

We left the hill at around 5, and went back to their house.

Jenna was home with us too, because Stokeley and Isaiah, picked her up from school. We were all in jahsehs room; trying to get his mind off his mother.

"Jah is gonna be my cousin in law" Jenna decided to be slick.

"Damn right" he pulled me on to his lap.

He was laying down, and I was sitting on his lap on the bed. Stokeley had a big bag of salt and vinegar potato chips in his lap, with a xbox 1 controller in his hand.

Isaiah was sitting on the floor, at the end of the bed, with the other game contoller in his hand. Jenna was in the middle of the floor, playing with their golden retriever, Sora.

I ended up laying down on jahsehs body, and staring at him with a smile.

"What? You want some dick?" Jahseh said not so seriously.

I didn't answer him, and playfully rolled my eyes, laying my head on his chest.

I didnt want to say no, nor did I actually want to say yes while everyone was in the room

[ everyone is asking, "why are jenna and Isaiah together if jenna is 14?" Isaiah is only 16 in the story]

I pushed myself off of Jahseh and went to go use jahsehs bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I did my business, and went to go wash my hands. I looked in the mirror and decided, I didnt look as ugly as usual so I posted on my instagram; for the first time in weeks.

 I looked in the mirror and decided, I didnt look as ugly as usual so I posted on my instagram; for the first time in weeks

[ idk when she dyed or cut her hair, so just go with it 😃]

I was about to walk out the bathroom after sliding my phone back in to my back pocket, when the door swung open.

Jahseh revealed himself, and then closed and locked the door behind him.

"Jah-!" I was cut off by him covering my mouth with his hand.

Jahseh put his Index finger to my lips; shushing me, before picking me up, and sitting me on the bath room counter.

He once again smashed his lips against mine, slipping his tounge in my mouth. After a while of making out, he grabbed the rims of my shirt, about to pull it over my head.

"Wait" I stopped him.

"What? You not ready?" He asked me with a frown on his face.

"No, its just... i'd rather do this in a bed" I shrugged quietly.

"Bet" he gave me an evil smirk.

to be continued...

Im sorry this was short; this was rushed since im at school writing this