XXXXXI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

surprise, surprise! I double updated.

wow i started this book January 27th and it's the 29th of march meaning this book took me 61 days. I say that because i already finished it. ;)

PART 51:

I ignored the weirdness of the situation

I ignored the weirdness of the situation. There was a lot of weird people in broward so i didn't think much of it. I began to slowly swing myself on the swing. 

"I have a weird question" Jenna stated.

"I might have a weird answer" I chuckled,

"ask it, " Ashley looked past me, to Jenna.

"does jahseh and stokeley shave their pubic hair?" Jenna asked curiously.

"Jahseh does" I shrugged.

" Um, i haven't seen Stokeley's thing yet" Ashley glanced at the ground.

"well, thats okay. You guys are taking it slow" Jenna assured her.

Ashley smiled, nodding.

I watched as Jahseh took a hit from his blunt, puffing the smoke out his mouth.

[ yall know they made weed, legal? ]

" Their new friends are cool. I see why they're friends. They are almost exactly like each other" Ashley broke the temporary non- awkward silence.

"yeah i definitely see why" I nodded.

-

Jahseh and his friends were throwing another party, i guess to welcome his friends since apparently they were just moving back to broward. 

The red lights flared against my caramel colored skin. I played with my hair, sitting on a ledge by the window. I was alone. Alone but, not lonely. I stared out the window, at the guys sitting on the fancy white fabric, red trimmed couches on the deck and girls around them tried to get their attention.

Jenna was sitting beside Isaiah and Ashley beside Stokeley. Jahseh seemed to look around for me but, i guess he just assumed i was getting a drink or something. I played with my nails as my back faced the wall behind me. I felt like crying and I had no idea why.

The loud music booming around me, and people dancing made it so loud, but for me it was so quiet. My thoughts were louder than the room. 

I stared into the moon and the dark night. There was just such an eerie feeling that night. It felt like something was wrong, or that something was gonna happen. I rarely ever got these feelings, but every time i did, some thing did happen. So, i had to remain cautious, of my surroundings and more.

All of a sudden, there was a shoe, thrown in my direction. It hit the wall behind my head instead, and I turned around to look at it. It looked like a cheap Walmart flat shoe. I picked it up because it seemed to have some writing on it that i couldn't see, because it was too far.

I examined the neat handwriting. The shoe said " after tonight, you have 4 days" 

I furrowed my eyebrows at the text and then looked up, glancing at everyone around me and as far as i could see. Everyone stayed dancing, or talking, and no one looked suspicious. I rolled my eyes, tossing the shoe back on the ground, and leaving it. Ignoring the dumb warnings.

Jahseh began looking around for me once again. I read his lips as he asked Jenna. "where's Ana?"

Once he asked that, everyone began checking their surroundings, searching for me. I continued to read Jahseh's lips, as he said " ima be right back"

I kicked the shoe in to the crowd, away from me, not wanting to be reminded of it. I sat back in the ledge, staring at my feet that were against the wall. I seen some people move out of the way, letting Jahseh in the house, and he almost immediately spotted me.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me, approaching me, but i put my head down, hiding the fact that i didn't feel right. He stood in front of me and lifted my chin up so that I was looking at his face.

"was' wrong bae?" He asked me.

"nothing jah" I gave him a weak smile.

"you don't wanna come outside wimme'?" He tilted his head, making me blush.

"i'll come, but im tired" I told him.

"then once everyone leave, you gon sleep on me tonight" He smirked, ruffling my hair. 

fuck, i love this man

to be continued...