XXXXV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt 

pls read indecision. Make that my 'best' story

Jahseh held me in his arms, and he wiped my tears, shushing me

Jahseh held me in his arms, and he wiped my tears, shushing me. He stood me up, so i was standing myself now. He nudged me to go, and that's what i did.

"we're going back to school?"I turned back to him.

"we have to" He shrugged.

I damn well missed the sweetness of his voice, especially since i didn't know why he was mad in the first place. 

I tightly gripped him, putting my hands around his neck, stuffing my face in to his chest and, closing my eyes. His body loosened up to my touch as he put his hands on my lower back, pulling me harder against him. He put his head on the crown of my neck, embracing me for a while.

"i love you" Jahseh told me, genuinely, making me smile.

"i love you too" I said, my voice muffled in to his chest.

"do we really have to go back to school?" I whined.

"we can go back home and, fuck. " Jahseh suggested once again.

I laughed, shaking my head, grabbing his hand. I lead him out of the fence in area, walking past the school. All of a sudden Jahseh yanked his hand back, making me stare at him, confused.

"since you wanna act up, and storm off, you gotta do sum for me" Jahseh raised his eyebrows, with a smirk on his face.

"what's that?" I turned to him, giving him my full attention. 

"you gotta call me daddy, the rest of the day" Jahseh smirked to himself.

"or what?" I challenged him.

Jahseh instantly grabbed my throat, bringing me to him, putting his face really close to mine.

"you know what" He whispered against my lips.

I nodded, making him let go of my neck, and I grabbed his hand once again, leading him.

"where we going?" He asked me.

I didn't answer him, making him roll his eyes. He picked me up, tossing me over his shoulder, and took me where he wanted to go.

-

Jahseh threw me on to the bed, then getting in between my legs after. I felt him get hard against my area, making me moan.

"i told you to call me daddy, right?" He asked me, glaring down on me.

"yes...daddy" I stared back up on him.

"i told there would be a punishment...right?" He tilted his head, licking his lips.

Damn, i needed him. It's weird because I never really felt like this before.

I pulled my legs around him, pulling him against me, feeling his erection more. Jahseh noticed what i craved, and that only made it worse for me. 

He removed my legs from around my waist, and walked over to his bedside table. He took something out, and then shut the drawer after. I didn't see exactly what he took out but, he approached the door, locking it after.

Jahseh came back to me, taking a blindfold and putting it over my mouth. He tied it behind my head. Jahseh grabbed the rims of my shirt, pulling i over my head, leaving me in my white, laced, strapless bra. He bit his lip at the sight, and then made his way down to my pants.

Jahseh pulled my pants down, throwing them across the room. He took the second blindfold that he took out his drawer, and pinned my arms together, then tying them. I began to get scared, since i didn't know what i was getting myself into. 

Im not sure if im going to like this, or not.

I couldn't move my hands now, nor could i say anything. I was only in white laced lingerie, and i craved Jahseh's warmth as my body got goosebumps.

Jahseh backed up, staring at me as the two of us shared lustful looks. He stared deeply in to my eyes, as he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his naked chest. I bit my lip at him but, he couldn't see it.  

His pants were sagging a little so that, I could see the trim of his boxers. He came back to me, standing in between my legs. I wrapped them against his waist again but, he took them off of him instantly. 

He curled his fingers against my panties, pulling them down, and eventually off, tossing them over to the other pile of clothes that he had removed from our bodies.

Jahseh put his finger against my clit, that was already wet, from the way that he was treating me.  My body shivered, as i tried to crawl up, pulling away from him. With furrowed eyebrows, Jahseh pulled me back to him.

"don't run from it, its only gon make it worse." Jahseh warned me.

He got on his knees, bringing my naked area to his face, and began to lick it softly. I whimpered, craving more of him. He was being a tease, and i wasn't enjoying it.

He began to lick harder, digging his tongue into my pussy. I tried to moan but, nothing could be heard.

He flicked his tongue against my clit and my legs began to shake, meaning i was coming close to my climax. All of a sudden, Jahseh pulled away, standing up again. He pulled his sweat pants down, staring at me in my eyes.  I stared at him back, with my eyebrows raised.

Jahseh dropped his boxers, his dick slapping my stomach. I inhaled then exhaled, kinda scared as the way he was behaving earlier today, reminisced in his mind. He was gonna take out all his anger on me.

[ go read indecision periodt ]

He smirked at me before shoving his erection in to me with no mercy. I screamed in to the black blindfold but the sounds were muffled and not as loud as intended.

He began to thrust in to me hard, and the sounds of our skins clapping together filled the room, along with my muffled moans, and his sexy low grunting accompanied it. I lifted up my arms, trying to hold him, but my hands were tied together so, of course i couldn't do so. 

Jahseh lifted my body up, and carried me to the wall, he held me up with one hand, the other used to support himself, when he thrusted in to me. I clenched my walls around him, making him close his eyes, but he thrusted even harder. 

I felt his imprint in my stomach, and i could even see it. I felt him moving around inside of me, and it felt as if my insides were being forced around. My legs began to shake once again.

"hold it, baby" He told me.

I tried my best and Jahseh had a last few thrusts before pulling out and he watched as he came against my pussy but not inside of it, and he watched as our two liquids mixed together making him smirk to himself.

"don't ever fucking underestimate me again." Jahseh warned me.

to be continued...