Dream Prom.

Bzzt,bzzzz. 

6:30am. 

You woke up. Got dressed, did your makeup and hair, ate and went to school. Same sh*t everyday. 

You do like school, only for seeing your friends. Not for those boring lessons. 

You and your best friend always wait for eachother at the school gates. Your best friend is always earlier than you, you're the slow one. 

When you arrived at the school gates she wasn't there, which was unusual. You decided to wait 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, she didn't show up. You decided to go inside, without your best friend. 

She's probably sick... But..., hey, is that Y/F/N?

 There she was, talking to Luke. 

Why would she do that?! She knows you like him. You have a massive crush on Luke. 

Suddenly she turned around and saw you looking at her. She came to you. 

"Y/N! Hey! I'm sorry I wasn't at the gate, I, uhh, I needed to-" she said but you interrupted her. "Stealing my crush? Oh yeah, I can see." you said being really hurt. "No Y/N, you don't get it, I'm not stealing him, I promise." "Then why you gave him a hug?!" you said. "I just can't tell you." 

"I already thought so." you said and walked away from her. Then the schoolbell rang. Luckily you and Y/F/N aren't in the same class. But, sh*t, Luke is.

The whole lesson you couldn't concententrate. "Okay guys, we're going to do some projects. It's with groups from two. Because I wanted it to be fair I made the groups myself. Okay, Anne and Liz, Josh and Michael,Tori and Sammy." Then you heard your name. "Y/N and Luke,Kayley and Stephanie,..."

  What? This is going to be a long lesson. You slowly went to Luke's desk. "Hi", you shyly said. 

"Oh, hi!  We're going to rock this project aren't we?" Luke said very excited and winked at you. You giggled and took a seat next to Luke. He was just so nice. 

The whole lesson you talked about some random stuff but not about the project. Yeah okay, sometimes you said something about it but then you two just changed the subject and had a fun time. You felt so comfortable with him. When the schoolbell rang you packed your stuff. 

"We should talk more often", Luke said and smiled at you. A dimple appeared. How cute. You felt your cheeks burning,you were blushing. "Yeah, indeed, we should." you said and give him a smile.

The next lesson you two sat next to eachother. You were smiling at eachother and did some weid faces when the teacher wasn't watching. In the middle of the boring math lesson, the nominations for the prom queens and kings were announced. All the popular girls were nominate of course, and the football boys of course. 

Suddenly you saw a paper right in front of you from Luke. It said "Are you going to prom? :)" you took your pen and replied "Yeah, but probably alone...wbu?" you gave his paper back. As soon as you gave it he replied. "Idk yet lol." you looked over at him and you saw him already looking at you. He directly looked away. You giggled quietly. 

The schoolbell rang. After a few other lessons school was (finally) over.

You were going to the door when suddenly someone stops you and stood right in front of you. You looked up and saw it was Luke. You smiled. "Hey." he said. "Hi" 

"So, uhm yeah, I heard and saw that you and Y/F/N aren't talking anymore? Wassup?" Luke asked you with a curious look on his face. You totally forgot about your argument with Y/F/N... 

"Long story..." you say and walked to your locker. "I got time." he said. "I would like to tell you Luke but I, I can't." You said not looking at him. "Oh okay, can I get at least a hug?" he said and pouted which was the cutest thing you've ever seen. 

"If i can make you happy with that, then why not?" You say. You two hugged and it felt just so right. You blushed. Sh*t Luke saw it. He laughed. "I guess i'll see you tomorrow?" Luke said and winked. "Yeah, see tomorrow." you said and waved at him.

A/N : Here's part 1! See you guys soon for part 2!!! Please vote and comment? xoxo - J