The Perfect Date

You feel butterflies when you close the door. You sigh. You are definetly in love with Luke. You walk to the sofa in the livingroom and think about what just happened.

-What happened, how exciting!-

You were putting on your shoes while the doorbell rang. You slowly get up and walk to the door to open it (of course) . So, you open the door and wow, there he is. The guy you're dating, Luke. His beautiful hair is in a quiff and he is wearing a checkered shirt and some jeans. 'Wow' you whispered. 'I know, I know, I look good, but, you look hundred times better,love!' He says,smiling.

You giggle and you were sure as hell that you were blushing! 'So, ready to go?' he says with this adorable smile. You nod and you quickly grab your purse. 

You close the door behind you and go into Luke's car.

'So, aren't you curious about where we're going?' Luke smirks. 'Yes! Of course I am!' you say excited.

He smirks. 'Oh, but I'am not going to tell you though' he says. 'So it's a surprise? Fine by me!' you say and laugh.

Before you even know, Luke stopped the car. You look around and see a park. The park where you first met. 'Is it?' You say. 'Yes, it is' he says and takes your hand. 

You walk to a bench. 'Remember this bench? Where we spoke for the first time with eachother, where I first heard you speak, where your perfect eyes looked into mine. That, was the most perfect day of my life,Gabby. Meeting you.' He says.

You were shocked about what Luke just told you. That, what he just said, was the sweetest thing someone ever told you,ever. 'I love you,Luke. You're the best guy I've ever met. The most amazing,good looking, and most awkward boy. But, I love you!' You say.

Before you even knew, Luke's soft lips were on yours. It felt magical. 

'Our first kiss' Luke says. 'Our first kiss' you repeat and kiss him again.

-

It was an amazing day you thought in yourself while you're laying on the sofa, with this gigantic smile on your face.

-

I looooved writing this imagine! Hope you liked it too!

Love you! -Jo