Backstage Reunion pt4

'Did I just really saw that or am I dreaming?' Ashton says, being confused as ever. You look at Luke and see him already chuckling.

'It was all just a dream, Ashton. Go back to sleep', you say as you get up and make some weird movements with your hands. 'Don't be silly, y/n, I know what you did', he says, sounding a little bit angry.

Ashton takes a seat across Luke and you and looks still a bit confused at the both of you.

'Luke, I honestly never knew you were going to like my sister', he says as he looks at Luke. He then looks over at you. 'y/n, and you! Luke?' he asks you. 'Really?'

You look at the ground, a bit sad your brother obviously doesn't approve.

'I'm sorry Asht-' 'I never said I don't approve', he says and stands up, smiling.

As he said that Luke and you look confused at him. What?

'But you just said that-' He cuts you off by saying: 'y/n, I'm your brother, I know when you like someone. The way you looked at Luke, the way your cheeks turn red whenever he talks to you, I already knew', he says and smiles.

'Oh, and Luke', he says which causes Luke's attention. 'I also know when you like a girl', Ashton says as he smiles cheekily and walks away like nothing has happened.

'Well', you start off, still a bit confused. 'That was a bit weird.'

'A bit? I thought it was super weird', Luke says which causes you to smile. 'You're right', you answer. 'You know, y/n, I'm glad you had to pee so bad that day', he says which makes your smile grow even wider.

'I'm glad you were walking in the hallway when I almost exploded', you say as Luke and you both started laughing so loud and hard the both of you could barely breath after a couple of minutes.

When you finally stopped laughing, Luke looked you in the eyes. His beautiful blue ones, the ones you fell in love with.

'I love you', he says which makes you smile and blush. You look at the ground. 'Don't look at the ground whenever you blush, it's cute.'

You look up, your cheeks still red. 'I love you too', you answer, feeling more confident.

Luke comes closer, you were only a few inches away from his lips.

'I told you they were going to end up together!'

You both pull away quickly, hearing Michael's voice. You both look eachother in the eyes and smirk. You didn't care the boys and your brother were watching and kiss Luke.

-

Hi guysssss! Me again. How's everything going?

I'm quite bored... my friends are on camp for eleven days and I'm here, alone... halp! Thank God I have you guys to talk to me and such, I appreciate x

QUESTION TIME

Do you have a question about my stories/ imagines/ personal life? Ask them in the comments or HERE and I'll answer them in the author's note of my next imagine!

Love you lots, Jo x