Fighting

'Fucking God , Skylar! How stupid can you be?!' Luke yells at you. You couldn't help yourself but cry. You hardly or never have a fight with Luke. You hate it. You were so pissed of and sad because of this. You run upstairs and lock yourself in the room you share with Luke. It's always my fault. 

I barely see him. Most of the times he's gone. I miss him so much. But, now that he's home, we're fighting. You started crying. 

After half an hour of crying, someone knocked on the door. 'Skylar?' It's Luke. It looks like he's been crying. He's mumbling and his voice is unstable. 'Can I come in?' 

'Luke, what do you want?' You say. You're raising your voice although your voice is unstable aswell. 'Do you maybe want to say that I am stupid again?!'

'Skylar, I want to talk to you. Look,I am so sorry but please let me in'  Luke continues to beg to come in. After thinking about it a couple of times, you decide to open the door. When you unlocked the door, you went to sit on the bed again. 

Luke comes in and sits down next to you. 'Listen, I know I fucked up. And I am so sorry. I really mean it Skylar. I hate to fight with you when I am not that much home or when I am. I love you, Skylar. Let's have a new start. Let's pretend this fight never happened.' He says, tears in his eyes.

'Luke, I love you too, you know that. But, we can't just forget about what just happened. You can forgive but you can't forget.' You say. 'Skylar, I am so sorry. I mean it.' He says, looking you in the eyes. His ocean blue ones. The ones you fell in love with.

'Oh, I love you , you idiot!' You say , giving him a quick peck. 'I missed this. God damn I missed you Skylar.' He says. 'I missed you too, babe.' You say.

He gives you a kiss on your forehead. 'so, how was tour?' you ask him. 'Good' he says , smiling. Thinking about living his dream. 'But missing you was horrible' 

You blush. 'Missing you was horrible too. Thank God you're back' you say smiling at him.

'I am glad you forgot about the fight' he says.

'what fight?' You ask him, a cheeky grin on your face.

'I love you Skylar' he says , giving you a kiss. You smile during the kiss.

'I probably look like a mess... Because of you' you saty laughing.

'I missed you too' he says, chuckling.

-

Hope you liked it! :)