Birthdayparty Without Him... You Think.

Here you are, in the house you share with your boyfriend, Luke. you're waiting for your family to come over to celebrate your birthday. It's your birthday today (you don't say). It's the first time that your boyfriend Luke isn't home at your bday. You were pretty sad about it but you don't blame him. He's living his dream and you're so proud of him. It is going to be weird without him by your side but you will make the best of it.

You walk to the bathroom to check your clothes, hair and makeup. You look into the mirror and put an extra bobby pin in your half up half down hair. You're wearing a black over the knee dress and some gold-ish heels. For your makeup , a little bit of mascara and a beautiful lipstick.

You're happy about your hair and makeup so you walk back to your living room. When you want to sit onto your couch again, someone knocks on the door.

'Roksana! Happy birthday!' Your best friend yells excitedly. You smile and give her a hug. 'Thank you! Come in!'

-
A couple of minutes later, someone knocks on your door again. 'Happy birthday, sweetheart' your mum says while giving you a quick peck on your cheek. You smile at her. 'Happy birthday! Your dad says. You give him a hug and let them both in.

-
You were finally complete - except for Luke, but he's on tour.
You were currently talking to some of your friends and after that you walked over to your parents and talked to them.
Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

Who could this be? This can't be the pizza delivery already!
You walk to the door and open it. You were shocked. A boy with brown blonde hair in a perfect quiff, blue eyes as blue as smurfs is standing right in front of you. 'Luke?' You were standing there in awe. Your mouth was hanging open, you definetly didn't expected this.

'Happy birthday, babe' he says, a huge smile on his face. His eyes lit up out of happiness. ' I am so glad to see you' he says giving you a hug and giving you a quick peck on your lips.

'Luke, this is the best birthday present ever! You!' Your smile couldn't be anyp bigger. You feel so fantastic right now.

'But, what about the tour?'
'I flew over here. I couldn't stand the feeling of wishing you a happy birthday over the phone' he says.

'Come in, come in!' You take Luke's hand and lead him inside. 'Look who's here!' You say  - or yell - through the room.

Luke awkwardly stands there while everyone is looking at him with smiles on their faces. 'Hey' he says waving.

Your mum comes over to him and gives him a hug. 'Luke, nice to see you again' she smiles. 'Nice to see you too, mrs your/last/name' he says smiling. 'Polite as always' your mum says while looking at you happily.

-
'Do you seriously need to leave now?' You say pouting. 'I can stay for the night but I'll probably already be gone when you wake up' Luke says smiling at you while kissing your forehead.

-
When you wake up, you don't feel Luke's aems wrapped around your waist. You look beside you and you're the only one lying in the bed you normally always share with Luke.

You go downstairs and see a card on the table. You open it and see it's from Luke. It says: 'Dear Roksana, yesterday was amazing. Unfortunately I had to go again. I am probably already on the plane but I am sure that when you're reading this, I will be thinking of you. ( I already did before you did). I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday again and to say I love you lots! See you soon, Luke x'
-
Here's your imagine! I hope you think it's a good one :) x