Cookie Loving

Walking through different isles, you still haven't found what you're looking for. Cookies. God dammit is it so hard to just put them at the front of the store? I mean, everyone likes cookies? Ugh.

You decide to just ask someone if they know where the cookies are. You're planning on watching some movies all alone and eat a lot.

Yup, that's the life of a single person. You normally liked being single but it sometimes gets on your nerves. Especially when your friends have boyfriends and they can't shut up about how cute they are.

When they do that you pretend to care but deep inside, it hurts. You wouldn't show them you don't care, though. They're friends and every story they tell are important. Even though it's about their stupid boyfriends.

You sigh and try to find someone. When you walk a bit further, you see a tall guy with his back at you. Because he's the only person near you, you decide to ask him.

You sigh and come closer to the guy. You cough to get his attention. 'Excuse me?' you add. The guy turns around and as soon as he did, you were frozen. (no net let it go frozen)

'Oh no', you think to yourself. Luke, your boyfriend when you were 15 years old was standing right in front of you. Your relationship lasted for a year and a month. You ended it because you both felt like it wasn't really working.

'y/n?' Luke asks, being quite shocked as well. 'That's me', you say with a kind of nervously laugh. He doesn't reply but just stares at you. Kind of awkward and weird but to be honest, you don't mind.

'You look good', he suddenly blurts out. You giggle - that awful girly thing - and blush. 'Thanks', you reply. You look up and look into his beautiful blue eyes. The ones you fell for a couple years ago.

'So uhm, do you maybe know where the cookies are?' You ask him. The main reason you were talking to him right now. He chuckles and points over to an isle. 'Over there', he says.

You thank him and smile shyly. He looks super hot. He's blonde hair was in a quiff and you noticed he has a lip piercing now. Woah.

'What's woah?' he asks, smiling cheekily. Your face turns red as soon as you said that out loud. 'You changed a lot', you say, trying to make it less awkward, if possible.

'You do too', he says and stares at you again. 'In an absolutely good way', he adds which causes you to blush again. 'Thanks, Luke', you say and turn around, ready to get your cookies.

When you're almost at the isle, you hear someone calling your name again. You turn around and see Luke. 'y/n, wait!' he says while walking over to you. You smile at him and wait what he wants to say.

'We should hang out again', he says which makes your already existing smile grow wider. 'Absolutely', you respond and a smile appears on his face. 'I'll text you', he says and walks away, smiling widely.

-

I HAD THE BEST THREE DAYS OF MY LIFE! I WENT TO A FESTIVAL WITH AN AMAZING LINE UP! I SAW TWENTY ONE PILOTS AND CHARLI XCX FRONT ROW IT WAS WONDERFUL! I ALSO SAW BASTILLE, ELLIE GOULDING, LIMP BIZKIT, ALT J, ALL TIME LOW, LIDO, ...! IT WAS AMAZING AND I WISH I COULD'VE BROUGHT YOU GUYS WITH ME IN A GIANT SUITCASE <3 ILY GUYS

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT? LOTS OF LOVE X