TWISTED

Here's a chapter from my story called 'TWISTED.' It's a Dylan O'Brien story and I would really appreciate it if you would read it or vote or comment. It would make my day :)

-

Both me and Dylan walk into the airport. My hands are getting sweaty and I'm very nervous. 

'I'm going to miss you,April' He says as he puts my hair behind my ear slowly. I try to avoid eyecontact and smile. 'I'm going to miss you too,Dylan' Isay and a tear streams down my face. He gently wipes my tears away and hugs me.

'Dylan,about that kiss...' I slowly start off. 'did you feel anything?' We both say in unison. 'You first' I say and look him in the eyes the first time since I was inside the airport. 'I... I did.' he says while scratching the back of his neck. 'You?' He asks me,nervously. 'I'm very confused...' I tell him and avoid eyecontact again. 'That's okay, I was confused at first too...I mean, it was kind of awkward with all of those idiots looking at us.' he says laughing. I nervously laugh along.

 DYLAN POV

She's so cute when she smiles. But, I can tell she's nervous. I mean, I would be nervous too to go to my family who I didn't saw for ages. Well, it's kind of getting awkward. I mean, I felt something during the kiss but, it looks like she didn't. Maybe I should stop thinking that we'll be a couple. Maybe being friends is the best thing for us.

'Plane 2 for England is ready to flight in 20 minutes. Thanks for your attention' A lady says through a microphone. 

Shit.

April looks at me, nervous and sad at the same time. You can tell she's sad if you look in her eyes. Her beautiful big eyes. 'I got to go..' she says, almost whispering. I just nod. 'I'm going to miss you,April' I say as I come closer to her and give her a hug. 'I'm going to miss you too,Dylan' she says and looks me in the eyes. I can't help myself and come closer to her. When our lips almost meet, she pulls away. 'No.' she says. 'I can't do this. I'm sorry Dylan' she says, tears in her eyes. 'I'm sorry,I-' I start off but April interrupts me by saying 'Goodbye,Dylan. See you soon' she says and walks away. Looking back a few times. I awkwardly wave at her. She just looks at me and turns back around, leaving. 

'What the hell did I do?' I mumble to myself, angry. 'I'm so stupid'

-

I hope you liked it! :) -J x

Luke Hemmings Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें