Seeing A Good Friend

'What are you thinking of?' You ask Luke as you look at him, smiling widely. 

'Nothing, what about you?' He asks while looking back at you, smiling back.

'Food' you say laughing. 'I'm not surprised' he says chuckling.

'Let's eat something' he says and takes hold of your hand while walking to a cute little restaurant.

You both walk in the restaurant and you both sit down at a table in front of the window. You both like looking at people and give your opinion - which is always fun.

-

'What about this woman?' Luke says after taking a sip of his drink. 'Uhm, she looks like a secretary who needs a non - fat latte with caramel on top of it as soon as possible' You say chuckling which makes Luke laugh.

'What about this dude?' He asks again. You look at the boy and... No way! It's Thomas!

'I know him! That's Thomas! A good friend of mine' you say and smile. 

When the boy looks at the window and sees you, he starts waving and smiling. He comes into the restaurant , smiling widely.

'Thomas!' you yell excitedly. 'y/n! Woah, long time no see!' He says while looking at you, happily. 'Yeah! Thomas, this is Luke' you say and point at your boyfriend sitting on a chair, looking at the two of you weirdly. 

As soon as Thomas looks at him he smiles at him. Well, if that wasn't a fake smile...

'Nice to meet you' he says and shakes Thomas' hand. 'Same goes for you!' Thomas says.

'So, who's he? Your best friend, neighbour, friend?'

'I'm her boyfriend' Luke says and stands up. He stands right next to you, wrapping his hand around your waist showing your his and no one else's.

'Oh' Thomas says and blankly looks at the two of you. His smile gone in a second.

'Well, I came in to ask you if you wanted to meet again or so?' He asks , only daring to look at you.

'Sure!' You say and look at Luke. 'We'll be there' Luke says, sending a fake smile at Thomas again.

'Tomorrow around 7pm ? I'll text you the adress later,y/n' he says and gives you a quick hug which makes Luke's grip on yours even thighter. 

'Bye' he says and walks out of the restaurant. 

You look at Luke and see he's not amused at all. 'You know, you didn't have to be so protective. It was just Thomas' you say and squeeze his hand.

'Yeah, but he was looking at you like you were his girlfriend. I don't want that.' He says, angry.

'Let us just eat our food, nothing to worry about. I'm sure it's going to be fun tomorrow. If it's not, we'll leave' you say and squeeze his hand again.

He looks at you in the eyes and you smile at him. You come closer and give him a quick peck. 'I promise' you say and eat your food.

-

Hey guys! This was the first chapter of this imagine, thanks @Stacee1306 for your lovely idea!

Spring vacation's almost over :( That means I won't be updating that much as I did the past two weeks. *sad face* But I'll obviously try to!

See you soon, cuties! xxx