Best Friend's Brother

You knock on the door, waiting for your best friend to open it. After a few minutes someone opened the door.

You smile widely and wanted to give the person a hug. But when you look up and see a tall guy is standing in the doorway, you were quite shocked for a second.

Luke, your best friend's brother is standing there, looking at you with a smile on his face. You don't really know him that well. When you were little, the three of you Always played together. But hey, that's a long time ago.

'Hey, y/n', he says and invites you in. You smile at him and say a quick 'hello.' He walks over to the living room and you follow him, hoping your best friend would be there as well.

When you arrive, you see there's no one. When you wanted to ask Luke where she is, he suddenly speaks. 'It's been such a long time since we've seen eachother again', he mentions.

You smile at him while nodding. 'Yeah', you answer. 'You've changed a lot, actually', he adds which makes you raise your eyebrow. 'Oh, yeah?' You say and laugh a little.

'Yeah', he says and pauses for a second. 'In a good way of course', he adds. 'You look beautiful', he suddenly blurts out. Your eyes widden and a giant smile is on your face.

You won't deny, you always thought Luke was a cute and hot looking guy.

His cheeks turn red as soon as he realizes you heard what he said. 'Awkward', he mumbles and tries to walk away. 'You don't look that bad yourself, Hemmings', you say with a smirk.

He immediately turns around with a wide smile on his face. 'Really?' he asks you being really happy. 'No', you say and start to laugh. His smile disappears immediately. 'Just kidding!' you say with a cheeky smile.

He rolls his eyes. 'Sarcastic person you are', he says which makes the both of you laugh.

When you wanted to answer something sarcastic back, you suddenly notice Luke and you were only a few inches away from eachother. You think Luke noticed too because he was already looking at your lips.

You look at his lips aswell with his really hot lip piercing. God, you wanted to kiss him so badly.

You look eachother in the eyes and you both nod, agreeing to do what you both wanted to.

You close the gap between you two and start to kiss. Not a makeout session of course but it looked like it.

When you both pull away, you widely smile at eachother. 'We should do this more often, Hemmings', you say in which he agrees. 'Absolutely.'

-

Hoped you liked it!

school starts in almost a week, WHYYYYY

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME? LOVE YA X