Concert Luck

'Come on,Maddie, just come with me!' Your best friend begs you to go with her to a concert of her favorite band, 5 Seconds Of Summer. 'No,Tessa, and I already told you for like, over a hundred times already?'

'But,Maddie,please. I swear they're amazing!' she says, still begging you to come with her. 'I'd love to go to their concert with my best friend. And guess what? You're my best friend! So, we're going.' she says.

'Alright...' you mumble. You just know that if you kept on saying 'no' she will keep on begging so yeah.

'Really?! Oh, I'm so happy! I promise you'll remember this day forever!' she yells excitedly. 'As in, the best day of my life? Or the worst?' you say. 'The best day of course!'

'I doubt that' you think.

- THE NIGHT OF THE CONCERT-

You grab some random clothes. You're planning on wearing skinny jeans and a hoodie since you don't get why you should dress up. It's not like you're going to meet the guy of your dreams. When you're fully dressed, Tessa looks at you like she just saw a ghost.

'What's wrong?' you ask her. 'Are you really planning on wearing...That?!' she asks you looking at you in disgust. 'Yeah, what's wrong with that?' you ask her.

'We're sitting on the front row,Maddie! You need to look... better' She stands up and walks to your closet. 'Here, wear this' she says. She hands you your black skinny jeans and a baby blue top which you only wear for special events. You roll your eyes and get changed.

'Better' your best friend says and nods. 'Let's go then, I don't want to be too late!' she yells which makes you fade for a second. 'Alright, but stop yelling, we aren't there yet'

-

The lights go off, and everyone starts screaming. Except for you. 'Come on,Maddie, just pretend like you care!' your best friend yells at you. You roll your eyes and start clapping, still not interested.

'Hellooooo, Hartford!' A guy with coloured hair yells. 'How are you all tonight?' Another boy yells. He looks likehe's around your age. He has a quiff and because he's standing so close to you, you can tell he has blue eyes. Right after you thought that, he looks at you. He smiles and then goes to another side of the stage. He's pretty goodlooking, you think.

-

After a couple of songs, you're still not having a good time. 'This is the last song' the guy which you found attractive says. 'We want everyone to get up and dance with us!' he says and looks over at you. He's been looking at you the whole time which made you uncomfortable. You roll your eyes and get up. 'This is What I Like About You!' he says.

-

'Thank God it's over' you think to yourself. You're walking next to your best friend who can't stop talking about how she likes Michael even though you have no idea who he is.

Because she is now walking faster and faster, you're walking behind her. You're looking at the ground, avoiding everyone's eyecontact. But then, you suddenly bump in to someone.

'I'm sorry!' the person says. 'It's okay' you say, avoiding eye contact and trying to walk away. 'Wait!' the boy yells and you turn around and see it's... Luke?

'Hey, I saw you sitting there, not very amused.. Weren't you having a good time?' he asks you, a little bit dissapointed. 'I... I don't know. I guess I'm not that in to your style of music' you say and smile at him. 'Oh, okay.' he says. He smiles at you which makes you blush a little.

'But, uh, I was hoping to find you here because... I think you're very cute.' he says which makes you blush even more. 'Really?'

'Yeah, really.' he says. 'Can I have your number please?' You nod and you both switch phones. When you put your number in his phone and he did the same, you switch phones again. 'Well, I got to go but, I'm hoping to see you again soon?' he says and winks at you. 'Whats your name by the way?'

'Madison. But call me Maddie' you say,smiling. 'Pretty name. See you soon,Maddie' You nod. 'Yeah'

You turn around and see your best friend walking towards you. 'Oh,here you are!' she says.

'Why are you blushing and smiling like crazy?' she asks you while raising an eyebrow. 'Nothing' you say and smile.

But once again, your best friend was right. This was the best day ever.

-

Hey! Hope you liked it,Maddie! :) x

ps: I chose a random name for your best friend!