Leading Path

You slowly get up. You've been asleep for ages. Although, it seems like it. You sit down on the bed you share with your boyfriend Luke. You want to wake him up and give him a hug but when you turn around, he's not there. You see a little note on his pillow. You come closer to read it. It says 'follow the rose petals x' What rose petals? But then you see it. A bunch of rose petals, leading you to the door. You follow them, open the bedroom door and go off the stairs. Your whole house is full of rose petals. You can't stop thinking about how cute this is! Suddenly, you see a note on the table. 'A lot of rose petals,right?' it says, with that cheeky smiley who is winking. You can't stop smiling.

You keep on following the petals and suddenly, you're in the garden. You keep on following the rose petals but suddenly, they stopped. You're standing in the middle of your garden. 'Luke?'

Suddenly someone grabs your waist and hugs you. 'Here you are' you say as you turn around and look into his beautiful blue eyes. 'Yes, here I am' he says giving you a quick peck. 'What's this for?' you ask him with a huge smile on your face.

'I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that you're the best girl I've ever met -besides my mum- and I want to tell you that-' he stops talking and gets on one knee. You're standing there in shock, not knowing what to do. 'I want to be yours forever.' he says. He grabs a little box out of his pocket and opens it. A beautiful ring appears and you couldn't help it but open your mouth. 'Luke, it's beautiful!' you say. 'So, Melissa, will you be mine forever? Be my wife? Do you want to marry me?' he says with that gorgeous smile. Your smile grows wider. 'YES! Yes, of course I want to be with you forever!' you yell out of excitement. He smiles at you and puts the ring on your finger .'This is seriously the best day of my life!' you yell.

'I know there will be lots more of them in the future' Luke says. You look at him and give him a hug. 'You're the best. I can't believe I'm going to be Mrs. Hemmings soon!' you say laughing. Luke laughs. 'Me either, me either' He says and gives you a peck on your lips. 'I love you...' He says. 'Mrs. Hemmings'

-

Hey! This was really fun to write! I hope this was cute enough? But guys, this would be the best thing to wake up to,right? *sigh* Love you! x