A Criminal, Really?

You're walking around the streets with your best friend. Normally, you wanted to hang out with the guy you've been dating for a month and a half now. But he said he couldn't hang out today. So you decided to hang out woith your best friend because it was such a long time. She was back from vacation and you just had to tell her a lot about Luke and she about her vacation.

'So, how is he like?' your best friend asks you very curious, like she always is. 'He's that very sweet, loving guy. He's got blue eyes, light brown, blondish hair which is always styled in an amazing quiff. He's caring and he's just perfect.' you tell her. 'Looks like our little Connie girl is in love?' Your best friend says smiling. You nod. 'He's perfect.' you say.

'I can tell. I really want to meet him someday. We can have a double date! That would be awesome!' she says already excited. 'Seems a pretty good idea' you say smiling at her.

'so, tell me about your vacation!' you say excitedly. 'Alright! It was so amazing, and Sam (her boyfriend,excuse the random name) was so adorable and so sweet and it was the most amazing vaction I've ever had!' she says. 'Tell me more!' 

'Well, we-' suddenly she stops talking. 'what's wrong?' you ask her, confused. 'Brown,blonde hair, a perfect quiff...' she mumbles. 'That's Luke!' your best friend yells. You can see a boy with a quiff and all dressed in black run out of a store. You can hear an alarm ringing through the store where he just walked out, and he runs, and runs. Did you really saw that? Was that really him? It can't be! He would never do something like that! 

Before saying anything to your best friend, you run after him. You follow every little thing he's doing until you finally come closer and see it's really him. 'Con, I'm so sorry...' he starts off. 

-

Hi! I really hope you enjoyed this! As you can see, this is going to be an imagine which I'm going to write in two parts because I feel like it! x