Backstage Reunion pt3

'What'cha doing?'

You look up and see Luke looking at you.

'Checking Twitter and stuff', you reply and smile.

'Cool', he says and went to take a seat next to you. 'What's your Twitter by the way?'

'@ yourtwittername', you answer. He looks at you with a confused look while raising one of his eyebrows. 'Give me your phone, I'll type it.

'Followed', he says and you simply smile at him not bothering to say an 'okay.'

'So, y/n...' 'Whaaaat?'

'I was wondering..' he stops his sentence and scratches the back of his neck. You noticed that's something he does when he's nervous. 'Your nervous, aren't you?'

'Maybe...' he says and smiles shyly. 'Now, tell me what you wanted to tell me', you say excitedly.

He sighs and looks at the ground.

'I was wonderinf if you would like to go on a date with me.'

You smile widely, not believing Luke just asked you that. You liked him since the day you bumped into him when you were rushing to the toilet. Good times.. You're glad your brother Ashton asked you to stay with them for the other concerts in Australia.

'Yes!' you say way too loud because the guys who were playing video games, looked up - which they normally won't do.

'Really?' 'Yeah!'

Out of excitement, Luke grabs your face gently in your hands and kisses you.

You obviously didn't saw that coming but you kissed him back. He's an amazing person and he Always succeeds to make you smile.

You both pull away and smile shyly at eachother.

'What the hell, y/n?'

You both turn around and see Ashton standing there, in shock.

You look at Luke and you both start laughing.

He really is the best guy ever.

-

Hi guys! This a/n is quite important because I won't be active for 11 days. Tomorrow morning, I am going to leave for camp.  We're going to cycle 68 miles... I am so nervous and anxious because it's going to be soooooo hot! Wish me luck guys!

See you in 11 days loves <3

ps: I might write a fourth chapter, hehehe. Comment if you'd love one :)