Enemies

You were talking with Luke for a while now. Yeah, you guys are in the same class. It's not like you're talking to some creep who pretends to be a teenage boy with a pretty damn cute smile. Oh and, not to mention his eyes. Holy!

So, you were currently talking to him as well. You loved talking to Luke. It feels like you guys have known each other for years. But actually, it's only a few months. You guys started talking when he asked for your number. You were quite surprised but then you saw it was for a challenge with his friend.

You still gave your number, though. You kind of liked him already. 

So, back to the point.

*this is a part of their conversation*

Luke: So what did you do last night?

You: Texted someone but then I fell asleep, oops! 

Luke: Oh, haha! Who were you texting?

You: Why? :)

Luke: To know whether I should be jealous or not ;) x

Holy shit, did he actually said that? You couldn't believe your eyes.

You: Oh well, it was y/f/n (your friend's name), no worries!

Luke: Phew x

You: I don't think it would be fair if I'd talk to some other guy x

Luke: How come?

You: for you 

Luke: aw that's cute

You: :) 

You loved talking to him. You really do. You quite like him, too. But he doesn't know it. You don't know whether you want to tell him because it's always awkward to say stuff like that, right?

Luke: Look, I'm sorry if this might hurt you and I know you said to me before you hate them but I sometimes talk to Hailey and Julia...

No way. No to the god damn way. You thought he'd really like you but now you don't know anymore. He talked to the two worst people on the planet. You felt like shit.

You: Oh uhm wow

This was all you could really come up with to reply. You were shocked.

Luke: I'm sorry, I know it's stupid. But, just know, I really love you, y/n.

You were smiling because he said he loved you but you had a twisted feeling. Does he really mean it?

To be continued ... :)

-

HEY GUYS!

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT .. It's quite different than what I normally do but I thought it might be fun to do something different so yeah! :)

xxxx