Princess Luke

'See you later!' Jack says to Luke and you. You both smile at him and Celeste. 'No problem', Luke says to his brother with a smile. 'Thank you for doing this, we appreciate', Celeste adds as she gives both of us a goodbye hug.You smile at her. She's so sweet.

Today's Jack and Celeste's anniversary. They asked Luke and you if you wanted to babysit their daughter, Zoe. Of course the both of you said yes. Luke loves his niece. You do too, of course. She's adorable.

You both turn around and see a smiling Zoe sitting on the couch. 'Well what does little Zoe wants to do?' You ask her while grabbing her little hands in yours and play with it. She giggles at your action. 'princesses', she answers you and smiles. 'Do you want to play princesses?' you ask her in a high pitched voice and smile. She nods and giggles. How adorable.

You turn around and see a smiling Luke. 'Well, let's dress up then', he says and smiles at the both of you. He gently grabs Zoe and walk upstairs with her on his arm. You smile as you walk behind them.

You go to Zoe's room and open her closet to see different princess clothes in it. 'Which one do you want to wear, love?' Luke asks his little niece as he smiles widely at her. 'That one!'

Her little finger points at a little pink dress with glitters. Luke takes the dress out of the closet and hands it to you. 'Let's put it on!' you say as you dress Zoe up.

'Oh, woah!' Luke says as she's in her princess dress. She giggles and starts to twirl around which is the cutest thing ever. 'You look so pretty, princess Zoe!' You say and grab her little hand. She point at the two of you and mumbles something like 'you too, princess.'

You turn to Luke and see him laughing. 'Both of us?' you ask her. She nods and giggles. 'Okay, princess Zoe', you say and smile at her reaction.

You both put on a crown and a pink tutu. Yes, Luke is wearing a pink tutu aswell.

'Look!' You say excitedly to the cute little girl. She looks up and giggles. 'We're all princesses', she says and giggles again. 'Yeah, even uncle Luke is!' You say, laughing.

You all go downstairs, ready to play with the cute little girl. When Zoe is playing all by herself you went to take a seat next to Luke on the couch. He grabs your hand in his and squeezes it softly. 'You will be the perfect mum, y/n', he says and turns his head to you, smiling widely. You smile at him and laugh. 'Only if you'll be the perfect dad', you say and wink.

'By the way, you look adorable in your tutu', you say as you kiss his soft lips.

'ew', you hear a voice say. You both look over at Zoe and see her looking weirdly at the two of you. Luke and you look at eachother and start laughing.

It was a perfect day.

-

Hello my muffins!

I found this imagine so fun to write aw :)

lots of love, jo x