Seeing A Good Friend pt 2

Both Luke and you walk to the address he texted you.

You look at Luke and see he isn't quite amuzed.

'You okay?' You ask him,worried. He looks over at you and gives you a small smile. 'I just don't quite like him',he says and looks away from you again.

'It's going to be okay, I promise', you say as you squeeze his hand softly.

When you both arrive, you see Thomas already standing outside the little cafe.

You smile at him and kindly greet him. Luke just looks at him with no single expression on his face.

'Hey,Luke', Thomas happily says. 'Hello', he simply replies and smiles. That kind of fake smile.

All of you walk in the cafe and take a seat.

A couple of minutes later a waitress is there to take your orders.

'One Ice Tea please (or any other drink you like)', you say and smile at her. 'Make that two', Thomas says and winks at you which makes Luke not quite happy.

You grab his hand under the table and softly squeeze it.

'Water,please', Luke says.

-

'I need to use the bathroom', Luke blurts out. You look at him and smile. 'I'll be right back', he says as he leaves and goes to the bathroom.

'Okay', you say and smile.

Only a couple of minutes after Luke left, Thomas already went to sit next to you which made you feel slightly uncomfortable.

'You know, y/n, you look really pretty today', he says which makes you even more uncomfortable. 'Thanks'

'Don't be nervous,y/n, I won't hurt you. I will never do that. ' he says as his hand makes his way over to your leg. 'Thomas, what are y-',

He suddenly comes closer and kisses you. It wasn't good, it was awful. It was pushy and just, awful.

'What the hell?!' you yell and want to slap him but someone grabs your waist and tells you to get out of the way. Luke.

Thomas' expression changes and you can tell he's quite terrified.

'Why did you just kissed my girlfriend?' Luke asks calmy, which makes you feel pretty surprised.

'I... I just-' 'You know what, don't say anything. You know what'll be bad... If someone will push a pretty face like yours...'

Luke's fist hits Thomas' nose and his nose starts bleeding. You just stand there in shock, not quite sure what to do.

'Let's go,babe' Luke says and takes your hand in his. 'Oh, and Thomas?'

Thomas looks up, anger in his eyes.

'Go find yourself a girlfriend of your own'

-

Hellooooooooooooooo

It's been quite a long time ago since I updated, isn't?

Oh well, here I am!

School sucks ass.

Well yeah.

Just wanted to let you all know I love youuuuu!

116K reads, like what?

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Btw, will you please read my Dylan O'Brien story called 'TWISTED' ?

It would mean a looooot!

Lots of love to my cuties!

J x