First piercing :)

Today was the day you decided to have your first piercing. Luke was really excited for you. That little excited thing. ;)

You wanted a piercing in your ear, a helix. On your way to the shop Luke noticed you were really nervous.

"Are you okay, babe?"

"Yeah, just really nervous. You know, first piercing..."

He grabbed your hand and said "It's going to be okay, baby. See, I'm still alive and I also got one." He winked and opened the door of the shop to let you in.

A nice lady around 40 or something smiled when she saw Luke and said "Hi there! Oh, hello Luke! What can I do for you two?" she was actually really nice.

She knew Luke because she did his lippiercing.

"I uhm, I really want a helix, yeah uhm in my ear and uhm yeah..." you said.

"She's really nervous" Luke said while rubbing your back.

"It's going to be okay, don't worry, love." While the lady was grabbing all the things she needed for your piercing, Luke was trying to calm you down.

"Y/N, be calm babe, I'm right beside you. And you know, when I'm beside you, I won't let anything bad happen to you or something that might hurt you, babe."  he said and kissed your forehead.

You smiled and felt that you weren't that nervous anymore.

The lady came back in and before you knew it, you had a helix in your ear :) you paid and said thank you and your goodbyes to the lady.

When you and Luke were back home he said "You look like a princess. My little brave princess. I'm proud of you, baby" he said.

You guys cuddled and fell asleep while watching some action movies.

Okay guyssss,

this is my first imagine ever.

I know this isn't the best imagine you've ever read, I know.

but hey, if you liked it....comment!!

  xoxo

       -J